Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Ex-Boyfriends are trouble

I rolled over and bumped into Joe's chest.

"Morning beautiful." He smiled, kissing my head. I smiled back at him, and opened my eyes.

"Mm, morning." I murmered, kissing his neck. He smirked lightly.

"Wanna have a quickie?" He asked. I slapped his arm, and rolled over again. He chuckled.

"Jeez, your a pig." I muttered. He just laughed harder.

"Fine, I'm going to go work-out. Make you want this body, badly. Besides, I'm getting flat." He said, sitting up. I wrapped my arms around him.

"No, your warm. Stay please?" I asked. He looked over at me, and kissed me.

"I'll be back in a minute, okay?" He asked. I sighed.

"Okay. 60 seconds, that it." I kidded. He smiled, and stood up. He grabbed his black shirt, and black jeans, and quickly pulled them on.

"Going to use the rolly thing?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Yes, I'm going to use the rolly thing." He said, walking out of my room. He closed the door behind him.I groaned, and pulled the covers over my head.

Ding Dong!

I rolled my eyes at the sound of the doorbell, and sat up.

"Coming!" I shouted, standing up. I pulled my yellow housecoat, and slipped on my black fuzzy slippers. I jogged down the stairs, and looked around a minute to see if Joe was still here. Nope, he was gone. I shrugged slightly, and opened the door.

"Alyssa!" My ex boyfriend, Seth grinned. I starred at him for a minute.

"... Seth? What're you doing here?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I was visiting my mom, and thought I'd swing by. So how are you?" He asked. I shrugged, and opened the door more so he could come in.

"Oh... Well I'm good, how about you?" I asked. He came inside, and walked over to the couch. I closed the door after him, and sat on the coffee table.

"I'm also doing good." He said, looking around the house. I nodded.

"Did I wake you up?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I was kinda already up." I said, yawning. He smiled.

"So where is everyone?" He questioned. I shrugged.

"Don't know. They probably went out for breakfast or something." I murmered. He nodded.

"So... Do I get a hug?" He asked. I hesitated for a minute, but remembered how we when we broke up, we both wanted to stay friends. And only friends.

"Sure."I said, standing up. He opened his arms for me, and I walked into them. He wrapped them around me, and I wrapped mine around him.

"Aly! I'm ba--Who's this?" Joe asked, swinging the door open. I quickly pulled away from Seth.

"Morning... Again. This is Seth, my ex boyfriend. Seth, this is Joe, my boyfriend." I said, slightly rolling my eyes.

"Wait... You're the girl that he knocked up?" Seth asked, pointing to Joe. I glared at him for a minute.

"Yes, that would be me." I said. Joe walked over, wrapping his arms around me. He pulled me into his chest, and looked at Seth.

"Wow. I should've tried staying around longer." He laughed. I frowned at him.

"Leave." Joe and I both said together. He pointed to the door, waiting for Seth to leave, or say something.

"I thought you said we could stay friends though?" He asked me. I pursed my lips a little.

"I thought we could. But if you're going to be acting like this, then no." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. Seth tossed his hands in the air, and exited my house.

"Whatever." He muttered, slamming the door after him. I paused.

"So he's you ex?" Joe questioned, releasing me. He walked around me, and sat on the couch. I nodded, and sat beside him. He scooted over a little. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, he just stopped over to say hi. That's it." I said, shrugging. He looked at me.

"Then why were you hugging?" He asked. I blew some hair from my face.

"He asked for a hug. Friends can hug." I replied. He looked at the recliner beside him.

"Come on, don't tell me your mad... Or jealous." I said, eyeing him a little. He slightly glared at me.

"I'm not jealous." He said, resting his elbows on his knees.

"Then why does it matter? It was just a friendly hug, nothing else!" I said, tossing my hands in the air. He placed his head in his hands.

"Well excuse me for thinking that my girlfriend, and her ex hugging, while she was only in her housecoat, meant something!" He shouted. I guess it did seem kind of bad.

"Well what if someone was at the door, and it was an emergency? It's not like I'm going to take 5 minutes getting ready just to answer the door." I stated. He didn't move. I looked at him, my eyes 'accidently' meeting his chest.

"Joe, I promise you it meant nothing." I said, quieting my tone a little. He just looked at me.

"I would never, ever cheat on you!" I assured. His eyes softened a little.

"You still seemed to enjoy that hug an awful lot." He muttered. I groaned, and stood up.

"If you want to think that something happened between Seth and me, when it didn't, go ahead! Think what you want! I'm going back to bed." I growled, storming up the stairs. I heard him sigh, and then I heard him run towards me. I didn't bother turning around, I wanted to get back to sleep.

"Aly, wait." He said. I stopped when I was at the top of the stairs, and turned to face him. He crashed into me, most likely on purpose, and held me against the wall.

"I'm sorry, I really am." He said. Crap, I wanted to stay mad at him somewhat, but I couldn't. And although I hate to admit it, his chest felt harder... Sexier. Ha ha.

"So you believe me?" I asked. He nodded quickly, and crashed our lips together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seth? Yeah, I never mentioned him before. xD
Comments?

-Echo [Ash]