Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Who?

I jumped out of the shower, and wrapped myself in a towel. I dried my hair so it wasn't dripping wet. I opened the bathroom door, and walked into my room.

"Aly, where are you?" Joe asked. I opened my closet, and looked through it.

"In my room, why?" I asked. He walked in my room, and smirked.

"Nice outfit. I really like it." He said, wrapping his arms around me. I held onto the top of the towel to make sure it stayed on.

"Don't get used to it, genious." I said, grabbing a pair of skinny jeans,.and a green t shirt.

"Well, what would you do if you tripped?" He asked. I looked at him, smirking.

"Don't know. But I'm not that clutzy." I said. He shrugged.

"I know. But I am." He said, pushing me down. I squealed as I fell onto the hard carpet. Joe landed on top of me, grinning.

"Well well, I'm laying on my girlfriend, and she's in nothing but a towel. Damn, that's hot." He said, placing his hands on my hips. I laughed.

"Yeah, and all you're going to get out of it is a kiss."I said, giving him a quick peck.

Ding Dong!

"I think you better get that." I said, pushing him off me. He frowned.

"Come on, I don't want to. I wanna stay with you." He whined, kissing my neck. I giggled.

"Can you please get the door? I'll be down in a minute." I said. He sighed, and stood up. He pulled me up, and released me.

"Okay." He said, jogging out of my room. I closed the door, and quickly got dressed. I brushed my hair, and pulled it up into a ponytail. I jogged downstairs to see who it was.

"Hi, my name's Kaylee. My boyfriend Seth said he forgot his jacket?" A girl asked. She was pretty though.

"Um... No, I don't think he left it here... Oh wait, here it is." I said, grabbing Seth's jacket from the couch. I walked over to Kaylee and Joe, and handed her the jacket.

"Here you go." I said. She smiled.

"Thank you... You know, he looks really familiar." She said, pointing to Joe. He smiled.

"Maybe because I'm in a band?" He asked. She shrugged.

"Maybe... Oh wait, is it that Jonas Brothers, or something like that?" She asked. He nodded.

"Um... Would you like to come inside?" I asked. She smiled, and nodded.

"Thank you." She grinned, walking inside the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mm... Kaylee is only in the story for a little while.
It was funny, when she asked to be in it, she told me her boyfriends name. And a month later I used the idea, and randomly used the name Seth without remembering that was her boyfriends name...
Okay, I'm confused. xD
Comments?

-Echo [Ash]