Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

It's was the aliens

"So Kaylee... Seth's your boyfriend?" I asked. She nodded happily.

"Yeah, we've been together for a little over a year now." She said. I nodded my head.

"And you're... How old? Just curious." I said. Joe poured some iced tea into three glasses, and set one in front of each of us.

"Thank you." Kaylee and I said at the same time, making me laugh.

"I'm 15." She said. I took a sip of my drink.

"Okay. So there's a two and a half years different... I'm not saying that's bad though." I said, smiling. She grinned, and looked over at the stack of napkins that sat on the table.

"If you need one, take one." Joe said, sliding her one. She smiled, and accepted it. She pulled out a pen, and started to doodle.

"What're you drawing?" I asked. She scribbled a minute, and then looked up.

"I'm drawing--" She started to say. Joe cut her off.

"Oh sweet! Can you draw me a Unicorn?!" He half shouted. I looked over at him, and giggled.

"Um... Okay? Jeez, he's a little out there, isn't he?" She kidded. I smiled, and nodded.

"So Seth was telling me you guys got in a fight... Not you and Joe, you and Seth. That's why he sent me over here..." She trailed. I paused, and shrugged.

"We sent him out, because he was kind of being a jerk." I said. She nodded, and took a sip of her drink.

"Would you and Seth like to go on a date with Aly and I? This would be our first date, sadly." Joe laughed. I smirked.

"Hey yeah, would you like to join us on a date?" I asked, agreeing with Joe's idea. Kaylee thought for a minute.

"Mm, sure. I'm sure Seth would agree." She grinned.

---

I rolled over slightly in my bed, and thought about tomorrow. Tomorrow night Joe and I were going on a double date with Kaylee and Seth. It'd probably be a little awkward, but I guess I'd live...

"Whoa!" Joe shouted, shooting up. I quickly wrapped my arms around his bare chest, and looked up at him.

"What'd wrong?" I asked. He breathed hard for a minute, and then snapped back into reality.

"Nightmares." He mumbled, laying back down slowly. I raised an eyebrow.

"About?" I asked. He looked over at me, then down at my hands, and then back at me.

"A dragon was eatting Frankie..." He said, confused. I giggled a little.

"Relax, Frankie's safe."I said, removing my hands from him. He whined, and pulled me into him.

"No, I want you to touch me! Wait... That kinda sounded bad." He said, smirking. I shrugged.

"But concidering I'm pregnant with you're twins... It's probably not that bad." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his around my waist, and kissed my forehead.

"Whatever. We only had sex. It was an alien that got you pregnant." He said, chuckling. I laughed harder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pfft, whatever Joseph.
Ehh... I think this was the last chapter with Seth and Kaylee. I kinda skipped the date... Maybe I didn't?
Comments?

-Echo [Ash]