Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Let's roam those jeans

I woke up, feeling Joe rubbing my stomach.

"Joe... What're you doing?" I asked quietly. I was still tired. The sun wasn't even out yet.

"Nothing." He mumbled, kissing my neck. Obviously, he still wanted to make out. I rolled over to face him.

"You're rubbing my stomach. It felt creepy." I smiled. He chuckled.

"Aly, you're pregnant. It's not like it could get any worse." He said. I pulled away from him for a minute.

"What do you mean any worse? Are you saying that now you don't want your kids?" I asked, standing up. He quickly shook his head.

"No babe, that's not what I'm saying at all! I mean, it's not like anything else could happen. That's all I meant, I didn't mean for it to sound mean." He said, jumping up beside me. He wrapped his arms around my body, and pulled me closer to him. I gave in.

"Okay, next time, just be more careful with what you say." I mumbled, sitting back on the bed.

---

I pulled out my phone, and switched it to camera mode. I ran it over Joe's jeans, looking closer at them.

"What're you doing?" He asked, pulling my camera away. I laughed, and shrugged.

"I wanna take a picture of that hole. It looks kinda cool." I said, trying to center the hole in his jeans. He laughed.

"Fine, you weirdo." He said, quickly kissing my cheek. I took a picture, and looked at it. I rejected it, and took another. This time, I saved it.

"I can't believe you just took a picture of my jeans." He mumbled. I shrugged, and started moving my phone around his leg, inspecting his jeans.

"Now, let's roam your jeans!" I exclaimed. He just laughed harder.

"Aly, you have no idea how bad that sounded." He chuckled. I blushed slightly.

"Sorry. But you know that it turned you on." I said, closing my phone, and stuffing it in my pocket.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last pre-written one! Now I start writing whatever I want. xD
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]