Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Ultra sounds

I winced as one of the babies kicked me. It hurt so bad.

"Are you sure you want to go to the High School Musical 3 premire this week?" Joe asked. I nodded as I clutched my stomach.

"Yeah. It'll be fine." I said, giving him a weak smile. It hurt so badly. The doctor came out of Arianna's room, and looked at me.

"Mm... Would you like a check-up? I couldn't help but hear your... Groans." He said. I laughed lightly, and nodded. Joe took my hands, and helped me up. I waddled into another room with the doctor and Joe tagging after me.

"Just so you know, make sure you don't stress about to much. Sometimes it causes early labour, okay?" He asked. I nodded, and sat on the hospitial bed. The paper was annoying. He put some cold, blue gel stuff on my stomach, and rubbed it on. I felt kinda... Violated?

He grabbed some metal thing, and placed it on my stomach for an ultra-sound. Yeah. I'm not afraid to admit I don't know the names of these medical things very well.

"There's baby number one, and... There's baby number two." The doctor said, pointing to the screen. I looked and saw the two babies moving. One kicked, making me groan. The doctor chuckled at my pain. Jerk.

"Do you want to know the sex of the babies?" He asked. I looked up at Joe. He looked back at me.

"It's up to you." We both said at the same time. I snorted.

"Well... Here's the paper. If you don't want to know, then just leave it on the desk here. And also, the babies are doing fine." The doctor mumbled. I nodded, and accepted the paper. I didn't look at it. I handed it to Joe. He set it down, and sat next to me.

"Just think. Four more months of this." He kidded. I slapped his arm, and stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh. I want to hurry up, and get to the last chapter. I think that's going to be pretty long. Ha ha.
I pretty much have it planned out anyways. =P
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]