Status: Completed.

The Shorter the Skirt The Greater the Fame

01

Summer.

A lot of things could happen over summer. A lot of things can change. People can change. I've became victim to the summer. I'm not sure if this is a blessing or a curse for the sudden change in my appearance. I didnt look like myself anymore. My slightly scene hair had grown out long and wavy. My flat chest finally started to grow; isnt this suppose to happen in middle school. My skin not so pale anymore but a nice tan color. My Monroe nice and raw. It seemed even my eyes had changed color. They were a bright green. Blake Elizabeth Kelly, wasnt the same girl anymore. Summer had taken control of another soul.

"Blake."

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw my Mom smiling at me. I walked over to her dragging my bags along with me. I wrapped my arms around her and we fell to the floor laughing.

"It hasnt been the same without you", she said not letting go of me.

"I missed you too Mom."

We stayed on the floor hugging and i wish i could see the looks on everyone that had to go
around us.

"Come on lets get you home."

I smiled and jumped up. She grabbed two of my bags and i grabbed the last one. We walked to the car with my Mom talking not letting one minute of silence between us. We threw my bags in her red jeep that i miss so much. She started the engine still talking my ear off and the sounds of The Beatles met my ears. I leaned back and smiled, it felt so good to be home.

"So how was California?"

"Good", i said smiling at her.

"I love it how you leave your cell at home."

"Yeah, sorry about that."

"Dont worry about it, a couple of days it died", she said smiling at me.

"May it rest in piece."

"So the boys came home yesterday."

"Oh cool", i said looking out my window.

"Yeah, they really missed you. They came with gifts and everything."

"Gifts."

"Yes gifts."

Dulaney High was in view and i looked at the school with disgust not wanting to go back. We pulled onto Ilex ave and my smile appeared. I sat up looking at my house in the distance. We got a little closer and i saw some cars in the driveway. I looked over at my Mom and she just shrugged. I looked closer and saw a big WELCOME HOME BLAKEY BBY in chalk on the black road before the driveway. And there they were. My best friends in the whole world. i smiled as my Mom parked the car. I opened the door and cheers were being screamed.

"Blakeeeeeee!"

I got rushed and attacked my two girls. I looked up and saw Alienah and Kayla. I smiled and hugged them back. They jumped up and said how much they missed me.

"You look fucking hot B."

"Thanks Alienah" i said laughing.

"Blakeyyyy booo."

I looked over at the five guys all in the same shirt. A picture of me and a really bad picture at that.

"Me first!" Jack said pushing back everyone.

He gave me a big hug. Then Rian walked over to me and grabbed me into a big ol hug. Then Zack came over to me and kissed my cheek and gave me a big hug lifting me up.

"My little sister."

"Hey douche", i said hugging him.

"Mommmm!"

"Mommmmy", we all mimicked him.

Then finally Alex came up to me. he smiled down at me and grabbed me into a hug. Alexander William Gaskarth,the boy ive had a crush on since i was 13. But it was nothing more than a crush. I wasnt his type and i was just a "friend". Its a horrible thing to be put in the "just friend" category. Thats all ive been classified by most of the guys. I was the chick that they would see at the shows, the nice girl.

"Ive missed you kid", he said hitting my arm.

"I've missed you too", i said rubbing my shoulder and walking away.

i guess summer doesnt change everything.