Status: Completed.

The Shorter the Skirt The Greater the Fame

13

Have you ever had that dream where everything seemed real. A sort of dream where it feels like your falling and you jump up. Well last night i had a dream that i was dying but i wished it was a dream. In this dream i could feel the pain tearing up my insides stretching my limbs as far as they go and the thing is when i woke up the pain was still there. I limped out of bed and into my bedroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and softly brushed my teeth as the sounds of The Beatles played in th background. I spit out the toothpaste but all i saw was red.

"MOM!"

Suddenly the door bust open with both Danny and my Mom standing there looking panicked. I looked down at the massive amount of blood in the sink. I could taste the salty flavor in my
mouth.

"Open your mouth."

She got closer and opened my mouth searching through. She grabbed some cotton and put it over the bleeding gums.

"Im fine now, you can leave."

"Blake-"

"Just leave me the fuck alone!"

Both of them walked out the room. I turned on the water and crawled into the shower letting the warm water hit my body. I couldnt handle this. I sat there holding my legs to my chest praying to god, hoping he will give me a chance to live my life. But the there was nothing i could do, it was going to happen. I was going to die. There was no way around it, i just need to live out my life. No regrets and stop being scared.

"Zack can we talk?"

Everyone in the garage stayed quiet and stared at me like i was some kind of ghost. Zack placed his bass down and walked over to me. He grabbed my hand as we walk a couple of steps out of the garage.

"Whats wrong baby?"

"I need a break."

"What? Why?" he asked looking crushed.

"I have a lot on my mind and i just want a break."

"Okay fine."

He walked away from me pissed. Picking up his bass and completely not talking to anyone.I just shrugged and walked away. I dont know what i was doing. My mind was completely gone.