Status: Completed.

The Shorter the Skirt The Greater the Fame

06

"Blake."

I turned around and saw Alex sitting down trying on a pair of nikes. I put down the shoes in my hand and walked over to him.

"Hi Alex", i said giving him a hug.

"Who you here with?"

"Solo, you?"

"You now", he said smiling.

"Who says i want to hang out with you?" i asked putting my hands on my hips.

"Of course you do."

More than anything.

"Alright, only because ive missed you."

"Sure, you know you want me."

"Like you want me", i said smiling at him.

Then he blushed. I just laughed a little harder and he pushed me a little. He got up and grabbed my hand.

"Will you marry me Blake."

"When you get signed and buy me a baby kangaroo."

"Deal", he said laughing.

"Wanna go back to my house?"

I looked at him weird and he laughed again and blushed. What was up with him, usually its me that blushes crazy.

"No like that."

"Mmmhm."

"Shut up, you know i would never do that with you."

"Oh thanks."

He looked confused again and just did his little uncomfortable laugh.

"You know your like my best friend, im just saying."

"I know Alex, i was kidding."

No i wasnt.

"Plus you got Zack."

I smiled at him. He blushed once again. We walked to our cars and drove off to his house. I walked in taking off my jacket. His house was always really hot. We sat down on his big couch and just started to talk. He told me about the tour some more and i just stayed quiet or made fun of him. He asked about California again and i just told him what little i could tell him.

"So, Blake."

"Yes Alex."

"Why the sudden change?"

"What do you mean?" i asked looking in his eyes.

"The appearance. I mean you look so different, your eyes arent the same. Even your smile is
different."

"No its not, im the same girl Alex."

"Your not, even your personality changed. What happen in California?"

I looked at him with watery eyes. He looked back at me worried. I wanted to tell him everything, just tell him. I shook my head and cracked yet another fake smile.

"Nothing really."

"You sure."

"Yeah, but hey i have to go. I promised Zack i would met him up for lunch."

"Ohh right. Um well have fun."

"I will bye."

I leaned in and kissed his lips softly. He froze once our lips touch. I pulled back and smiled and walked out the door. Alex had this effect on me. I want to kiss him tell him everything. But i guess i would have to let that go.