Status: Completed.

The Shorter the Skirt The Greater the Fame

08

"So this might hurt just a bit so take a deep breathe for me."

I took a deep breathe waiting for this pain to take over my body. I felt the sharp prick on my back and it wasnt that bad. Then i felt it go deeper and deeper in my back and i buried my head into the paper that was covering the bed i was on. I bit down on my lip to stop myself from screaming. I put out my hand and i could feel my mom holding on to it. Tears falling down my face from the pain. Then i felt it getting ripped out of my skin and i jumped from the impact. I felt sick to my stomach and not completely there. Then i felt cold hands running up and down my back and there went the sting once again. I couldnt keep my eyes open anymore but the pain was keeping me from drifting off. I tried to focus myself on something other than the asshole with a jackhammer pounding into my spine. My mind drifted to my Mom and then to Zack.

I still felt the pain pounding. I clutch my eyes tighter. Then Alex came to mind. The way he would make fun of random people, the really bad knock knock jokes he use to tell me when i saw sad. The horrible songs he would make about food. The way he would yell at cars when he would drive. His dancing, everything about him. I felt the pain go away and i felt myself fall asleep.

"Honey are you okay?"

I opened my eyes and saw my mom looking down at me with tears in her eyes. I gave her a weak smile letting my eyes open just a little bit more.

"Yeah, im fine. Can we go home now?"

"Yeah."

Danny looked down at me and helped me out of the bed and into a wheel chair. We made it out the hospital and into my mom red jeep. I leaned my head on Danny who was holding me in place. An arrange of colors flashing through my eyes. Then i felt my body being lifted and carried. I looked up and saw Danny. I smiled at him and he just gave me a half smile with tears in his eyes.

"I would rather just do this when your drunk."

"Dont worry you can do that too."

He just laughed and softly placed me in my bed. The pain in my back causing me to wince in pain. He leaned back down to pick me up but i just pushed him away laughing.

"I need to man up."

"I love you Blake."

"I love you too Daniel, but please stop being such a girl."

"Shut up bitch."

"Better", i said laughing.

He kissed my forehead and left. My mom came in with an assortment of pills in her hand. I looked down and she empty out a grip of them in my hand. I looked down at the crazy amount of rainbow pills resembling skittles. I looked up at her and she handed me a water.
I threw them back in my mouth and grabbed the water and downed them down. I opened my mouth at my mom and then laughed.

"I always wanted to do something like that, like in the movie girl interrupted."

"Just dont hide them in your teddy bear", she said with a laugh.

"Nope, its going in my stuffed cow."

"More room, smart."

"I know, im just that smart."

"I know kid, so have you told them yet."

"Nope, but when do i have to go back and get hammered again?"

"Next month."

"Fun, i cant wait."

She just laughed and watched me close my eyes and open the again. She rubbed my head and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight princess."