Tough Love

"Its all...pink."

With my knees up to my chest, I sat down in the lone chair that was close by the front door. Everything was perfectly silent, all I could really hear was the sound of my own breathing and that continuous ticking of the wall clock. With a sigh, put my head back against the back of the chair. I was always an impatient person, could never change that.

Finally, the knock at the door sounded throughout the whole room. I jumped from the sudden noise, but gathered myself up and answered it.

There stood a blonde woman with a preppy smile on her face and an outfit of entirely pink. Not to mention her boobs were nearly hanging out of her shirt. God, it looked like she had just come out of that movie, 'Legally Blond.' That creepy ass smile on her face only brightened even more (if possible), when she saw me.

"Oh darling, aren't you the cutest little thing! You must be Chelsea." She gushed, her voice having a high pitch to it.

"Um, yeah. That's me..." I replied unsurely. Darling? Little thing? Where the hell was she from? I was probably only a few inches shorter than her and she didn't even look a day over twenty.

"Dear, don't be shy now. I'm Christy, your child services worker. I can already tell we're going to be great friends!"

Ew. I don't think so lady.

"Sure, whatever. Can we just go now?" I asked her impatiently, my tolerance was beginning to wear away.

"Oh, yes. Of course. Here, let me take one of those bags for you." Christy nodded before picking up the bag that was sitting by the door. Well, that was one good thing. I got her to carry some of my stuff.

I muttered a thanks and took my other bag, both of us then headed into her car. During the ride to the airport, she wouldn't shut up. Whether it was about her favorite color or the current radio station that was playing. It was like when you had the television volume blaring for some reason, but then couldn't find the remote fast enough to turn the thing off.

Later On That Night

Thank God I was sleeping for the plane trip. I wasn't too happy about waking up, but at least I didn't have to listen to that high pitched voice I was beginning to already hate. After everything was all set and done, we exited the airport and got into a rental car. All luggage placed in the back seat.

It was around nine at night, by the time Christy pulled towards a good-sized house. Through most of the windows there was a yellowish glow, indicating the lights were still on. Parking into the drive-way, Christy turned the car off and sent me a small, reassuring smile.

She got out and opened the back door, taking out one of my bags. I followed suit with a sigh. This was starting to get nerve-racking. I had no idea what to expect. Next thing I knew, we were standing at the front door and Christy had rung the doorbell.

I began counting the seconds. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Si- the creaked from the knob turning and began to open up. Once fully wide, standing before us was... Marc Predka. Better known as Tha Trademarc, cousin of John Cena.

"Mr. Cena?" Christy questioned unsurely, placed her free hand on her hip.

Marc cleared his throat and shook his head. "Nah, I'm his cousin. Marc. John's out right now, he should be back soon, he just had run out and get a few things."

She nodded, then looked between the both of us. "Well, I have to get going. I have to make sure my hotel reservation was actually made. I'll be here tomorrow at noon, please pass the message along Marc." She then gave the bag she was holding to Marc and gave me a hug.

My face scrunched up as I lightly patted her back, I managed to hear Marc snort quietly when he saw my facial expression. Once Christy was driving away, Marc lead me into the house. There was an awkward silence between the two of us, before I took it upon myself to break it.

"So, uh, John Cena is my biological dad then?"

Marc seemed to snap out of his little trance or something and nodded. "Yeah, he is. I'll show you your room now, we tried our best to get it done by today. It may not be the best, but it should work."

While he led me up the staircase, I took the time to take a quick glimpse at the house. Overall, it was gorgeous. Though, it was obvious only a man lived here. It just had that type of vibe to it. Marc then stopped at a door and opened it up, letting me go in first. I walked in and my nightmare began.

It was pink. Everywhere. The walls, the ceiling, the bed, just about everything. The only thing that really stuck out from the hideous color was the tan floor boards. My eyes widened as I looked around in horror. It was disgusting. Of all colors, pink. Ew.

Marc obviously took my wide eyed look the opposite way. He had a grin on his face, "You like it?"

My gaze didn't meet his as my eyes still stayed locked on the pink walls. "It's all...pink." I commented, saying the last word with obvious disgust.

"That was the point. You're a girl, so we figured that-"

"I am not sleeping in here. I'm probably going to have nightmares from it being everywhere." I shook my head, finally looking back at him.

Later That Night...Again

John Cena unlocked the front door of his Florida estate. The time? It was nearly midnight. What he had to go out and it took a lot longer than he had originally planned. It was good thing Marc had come down for a visit that week because now John was a... father. He couldn't get used to that word still. It didn't seem real, at all.

He had gotten the phone call maybe a week ago. He most likely spent at least three hours trying to figure what was going on and getting all of the facts. The next day, in the mail, he received all the official paper work. Maybe it was just a prank of something. But then he realized, pranks usually don't go that far. And plus, having a child was an easy thing to do; he was a careless man. Different girls every week when they offered to him backstage. Of course, there was always protection involved for this reason, but it still could have happened.

When John had finally accepted the fact that he now had greater responsibility than he could have ever imagined, he immediately got to work. First of all, he called his mother. She helped him a lot. She always did. Next, when Marc had arrived, the began redecorating one of the spare upstairs rooms that was hardly ever used. His kid was a girl, so hey. He figured pink. Girls like pink, right?

With a small sigh, John slipped off his shoes by the door and hung his coat up. Making his way up the stairs, John figured to at least go check up on her. He slowly opened the door of the pink room, immediately the sound of loud snoring came. John furrowed his eyebrows, he knew girl could snore but it just didn't sound right. The sound was too, manish.

John entered completely in, closing the door behind him, and turned the light on. The body in bed was turned away from him, but he could see the bald head which was a dead give away already. John marched over to the pink bed and slapped his cousin across the top of his head.

"Man! Why are you sleeping in her room? No, not even. Her bed!" John questioned, his voice raised to an annoyed tone.

Marc immediately jumped and wake up from his slumber. He rubbed his eyes and looked at John, moaning and groaning before actually speaking something that was understandable in the English language.

"I showed her the room. She didn't like it and refused to sleep in here. So we switched rooms for now, she should be in mine right now. But she was right though, this place does give nightmares. I think we over did it with the pink, dude.

John slapped his forehead and shook his head. Only Marc would do something like this. He let out an agitated sigh. "Alright. We'll work something out tomorrow. G'night."

"G'night." And with that, Marc Predka rolled over and the snoring began again.

John shut the light off and left, heading for his own room where his bed was waiting for him. He'd have to until tomorrow to see her, right now all he wanted to do was to get some sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter dedicated to Colle, she was the one that gave me the ideas that lead to the completion of Chapter 2. Took long enough, eh? =]

Anywho, I just simply adore comments from the readers. Chapter 3 should be up soon, not in another six months like this one did.