Just Crimson

Black Crimson

The Crimsons trailed in a chained-attached line. Their arms, legs and whole body were covered with red, curved lines as if their skin were translucent enough to show their veins.
Their red veins.
Though, looking at the Black Crimsons around them, their lines were not much different with the exceptions that they were black as their souls.
If they even have one.
But, by experience, everyone in Black Crimson knew -Crimsons included-, that this was the act of the injection they were all inserted with to identify their giving nature.
It was a painful procedure but how else would they know who are the prey and who are the predator?
Who are weak and who are strong?
Fiona Thomas, one among the kidnapped Crimsons was already far from terrified.
She obediently followed, already experienced the punishment given to those who didn’t.
She had been taken from France, traveling with two of her friends of whom one of them walked in front of her.
The only thing left from the other was the memory of her tortured screams echoing in Fiona’s mind.
“Move it, French girl.” A voice boomed in her ears before a hand roughly pushed her forward.
Stumbling, Fiona realized she had stopped walking and ran to keep up with the line.
She guessed that he called her “French girl” since they took her from France. But she had been only visiting with Kevin and Jessica.
She cringed at the thought of her now dead friend.
“Are you okay?” Kevin asked her in a whisper once she arrived behind him.
She was about to nod until she saw the same Black Crimson rushing towards them again.
Before she had the chance to do anything, Kevin was back-handed across the face and on the ground.
Gasping, she leaned to his side but was quickly pulled back up by her hair.
“No speaking!” The Black Crimson roared in her face before roughly letting go of her hair, her head flailing forwards.
She watched as he then yanked Kevin off the ground, nudging him to keep walking.
Everyone in the line ahead turned to look. Some looked worried, some looked interested and others looked like they were going insane.
“What are you Crimsons looking at?” The same Black Crimson yelled with his big mouth that seemed to be able to fit a basket ball. Not to mention his bulging muscles that looked like they were going to rip out of his black-lined covered skin.
Not risking looking at Fiona, Kevin quickly faced forward and did as he was told as the others did also.
Following close behind, Fiona sighed and looked up at the night sky.
The two days that Fiona has been in Black Crimson, the sky was always black as if no sun existed.
It was no wonder why all the Black Crimsons were so pale.
The only light she had seen since she arrived was from lamps and candles which made her wonder is she was ever going to see the sun ever again.
Looking down from the sky, Fiona watched all of the Black Crimsons that walked around as if it was just a normal day for them.
There were females and males but Fiona never once saw a child since she arrived.
And, they all wore black.
It didn't have to be matching suits, but their clothing was always black.
Fiona was surprised the buildings weren’t painted black also. Instead, they were a dark, old looking beige.
They were now walking back to their rooms, if you can call it a “room”.
More like a cell, Fiona thought angrily, kicking a rock with her bare foot.
All Crimsons were dressed in the same red shirt and pants as if the lines covering their bodies weren’t enough. They didn’t get any shoes and were only allowed to keep their under wear and, if female, their bra.
Fiona could feel tiny rocks prick under her feet, making her steps even more uncomfortable than they already where.
Picked up from the arrival gate, they were now coming back with one new prisoner who had put on quite a show when she had arrived.
The pain they inflicted on her after wards with the injection set her straight as she now numbly walked at the beginning of the line.
Fiona wasn’t completely sure why the Black Crimson’s had brought them to get the newcomer so she just blamed it on their cruelty.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I re-started it again. Though, now I got it.
The other two times didn't fit well, but it does now.
Anyways, I hope you like it.