Just Crimson

Stronger

The Black Crimson’s arms wrapped themselves around Fiona’s thin torso as her screams grew louder with each drop of blood taken away.
Her arms, free, clawed the air repeatedly and her legs kicked with not much space to do so.
He drank her blood eagerly, pressing his mouth harder to the two small punctures.
When he finally pulled away, Fiona fell to the hard ground, the release taken her by surprise.
She didn’t wait two seconds before she started to crawl towards the outlet of the alley, ignoring the light-headed feeling surrounding her.
She heard a sigh from behind her and started to crawl faster until two hands pulled her up by her underarms.
As if time sped faster for a moment, Fiona suddenly found herself being carried out of the alley by the one who had drank from her.
Tears shielding her eyes, she wanted to get out of his hold but found herself too shocked and terrified to do so.
“Bring them back to their cells when you’re finished.” The Black Crimson called back to the others.
Shaking, Fiona brought a hand to her neck.
When she pulled it back, dark liquid stained her fingers.
The bite hurt, but it was the shock that was the worst of all.
A sob escaped her and she quickly buried her face in her hands.
“You’re okay.” She suddenly heard him tell her.
Raising her head from her hands she looked at him in disbelief as he still faced forward, his eyes not trailing to her once.
“Fuck you.” She snapped, finally, uncaring of what punishment came next.
The Black Crimsons weren’t human, that was for sure. Fiona no longer expected to survive here, so it might as well end quickly.
She watched him as his eyes quickly looked to hers, then away.
“I don’t blame you for hating me.” He told her, his words coming out fast.
Fiona found herself scoffing, surprising herself with her braveness after what just happened.
Collecting saliva, Fiona spat in his face and sat up in his arms, jumping out and onto the hard ground.
She gasped at the pain in her hip, but stood up and ran anyways.
Her legs moving quickly, she tried to ignore the pain from the rocks under her feet.
She forced her legs to move faster when she heard other quick foot steps behind her.
Surprised, she didn’t expect the female Black Crimson in front of her until her arm snapped out and struck her in the face, sending Fiona hard onto the ground.
Clutching her now bleeding nose, she heard the fast foot steps behind her slow and the blue eyed Black Crimson’s face then appeared above.
He nodded to the Black Crimson in front of him in gratitude before leaning down and grabbing Fiona, throwing her over his shoulder.
“You’re welcome, Damien.” She heard the female say, her voice purring seductively. “Make sure she gets her punishment.”
Fiona kept her hands on her nose, thick blood dripping down her forehead.
Her back ached from the hard fall and her hip still throbbed.
When Damien finally settled her down onto the ground in front of her cell, she didn’t expect him to throw another bucket of cold water over her.
Gasping, water entered her mouth and into her lungs.
Fiona swiftly entered a fit of coughs while Damien opened the heavy door.
“Get in.” He told her, his voice levelled but impatient.
Still coughing, Fiona crawled into the cell.
She saw Kevin, who had been sitting down, quickly stand up and approach her.
His eyes widened in anger as his head shot to look at Damien.
“What the fuck did you do to her?” He screamed while Fiona held back sobs
She crawled against the wall and sat up, leaning her head back against it.
All the while, she watched as Damien didn’t make eye contact with Kevin.
“Come on. It’s your turn now.” He muttered.
Fiona eyes widened and she stood quickly to her feet.
“No!” She screamed.
Kevin looked back at her, his hazel eyes squinting in concern.
“Kevin, don’t go! They aren’t human, they d-drink your blood!” She told him.
Kevin quickly walked to her and Fiona grabbed his arm, keeping a tight hold.
“You aren’t taking him.” She told Damien, who started to walk towards them.
“Come on.” He told Kevin. “It’s your turn.”
“I said you’re not taking him!” She yelled, positioning herself in front of Kevin.
“It’s not your choice!” Damien suddenly yelled at her, his voice louder than ever.
Flinching, still didn’t back away.
“It’s not yours either!” She screamed back at him. “You can’t just lock us in cells and use us as your… as your food!”
Damien took a threatening step towards her.
“We’re stronger than you. Move and save yourself the pain.”
Fiona still didn’t move.
“Hit me then.” She told him. “Punch me. Or Kick me. Hit me with your bucket. I don’t care! I’d rather die than stay here.”
“Fiona…” Kevin told her hesitantly.
“Stay there.” She muttered to him, and then looked back to Damien.
She waited patiently for him to do what she suggested, and when he slowly walked out of the cell she guessed he was going for the bucket, until, that is, he roughly slammed the heavy door behind him, the locks clanking loudly closed.
Unbelieving, Fiona turned to face Kevin, who quickly pulled her into a tight hug.
She felt nothing as she thought about what just happened.
Is he coming back? She thought to herself. Did he just leave to go get something to use against me. A weapon?
The thoughts sent fear and chills down Fiona’s spine.
She’ll just have to wait and see.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it? Hate it?
I don't know because no ones telling me. Anyways, I'd really like some feedback.