He was 15

He wsa 15 chapter4

Ville silently paced Bam's room, he wracked his brain trying to come up with the best way to tell him he was leaving, God how he wished he didn't have too but he really wanted this, he wanted to be a singer, to start up a good band with his friends back home and when he did he could take his Bammie away from their separate lives and live together.
He slumped down on the boys bed, almost in tears, his heart was breaking, bleeding. Letting his head fall into his hands, he tugged at his hair, he hated himself right now, hated everything, everything but the boy singing happily in the shower. He was gonna have to break the heart of that sweet boy, he knew Bam would see it as him ripping it out and stomping it under foot. He took a deep breath and pulled out a smoke before going to the open window and lighting up. He never heard the water shut off or the bathroom door open.
Bam stood, dripping wet, a towel draped lightly around his hips, gazing at the outline of the taller boy as he stood in front of the window. He watched the Fin bring his cigarette to his lips, watch those lips wrap lightly around the end, his cheeks hollowed and he sucked. The younger boy shuddered, remembering what it was like to have those soft pink lips slipping down around him, he felt himself blush and grow hard just thinking about it. He bit his lip and moved slowly towards the smoking Fin, taking care not to make any noise. Once he was right behind him he tapped the taller boy on his shoulder and dropped his towel.
Ville jumped and turned to see who had tapped him, he didn't think it would be what he saw. His mouth fell open and his eyes grew large at the sight before him. There stood Bam, his bright blue eyes gazed up at him, wet curls clung to his red cheeks as he chewed his bottom lip.
"Hello Willa," the younger boy purred, as he watched Ville's eyes drag painfully slow down his wet body. He could almost feel his eyes on him, it made his already hard cock ache and his whole body flushed.
"Oh My God," Ville gasped, blindly feeling for the cup behind him he was putting his butts out in. "B-Bam, what are you doing?" The Fin's eyes glanced past the naked body before him to the door, taking note that it was shut and locked. Bam had plans.
Ville stumbled backwards as the boy took a step towards him. He would have fallen to the floor if it wasn't for the wall being behind him, which he hit hard, knocking his already escaping breath from his body.
"Bammie?" he gasped as the smaller boy pressed his heated body against him, instantly he could feel the warmth coming from the younger boys flesh as his t-shirt sucked up the moisture from Bam's skin.
"Your shirt is wet," Bam whispered, letting his eyes fall between them, "I think it needs to come off."
Ville could only nod as Bam fisted his shirt and pulled it up over his head, letting his eyes roll back as the boys still damp skin slid against him and honey sweet lips captured his in a heated kiss.
Bam's hands moved over the Fin's skin, goose bumps radiated out from his touch making the older boy moan and shiver. Bam pulled back and licked his lips, savoring the taste of the Fins smokey mouth.
With out a word said between them they knew what was going to happen tonight and they both wanted it.
Slowly Ville pushed the younger boy back towards the bed, gripping the back of his hair, feeling the water trail down his arm as he found the sweet spot on Bam's neck.
The smaller boy whimpered, wrapping his arms desperately around the Fin.
"I need you Willa," Bam groaned, his finger tips digging into Ville's back as he was slowly lower on to the bed. "Please, oh God please, let me feel you."
Ville released the younger boy, eyeing the red patch of skin on his neck, letting his hands slip down his chest. He had never seen such beauty in his life. Laying here on this bed was an angel, his angel.
"Baby," Ville whispered, "you are so perfect, how am I lucky enough to have you?" 'And damned enough to have to leave you' he thought to himself. "Tonight I'll make you mine."
Bam slid his hands up above his head as he watch the older boy drop to his knees in front of him. The Fins hands slid over his hips, lightly dragging his nails down his thighs before grabbing his knees and pushing his legs apart. The smaller boy moaned and tightly held on to the blanket above his head. With wide eyes he watch Ville lay soft kisses up the inside of his thighs, it was growing harder and hard not to cry out. To take a hold of the Fin's long dark curls the were now tickling his leg and shove his face into his crotch where he wanted those lips to be.
With out warning Ville slid his hands under Bam's knees and pushed his legs up.
"Hold them," The older boy said, looking up the smaller one's body to meet his gaze.
Bam nodded and wrapped his arms around his knees. He was shaking, he heard that the first time hurts really bad, but he also heard that is the best orgasm ever and since Bam had only had one orgasm not by his own hand, he knew this was going to blow his mind and he thanked any God that would listen that this beautiful angel between his legs was the one to give it to him.
Shrieking, Bam gripped the bed tight and jerked his hips, Ville had grabbed his throbbing cock and pulled it between his legs, pushing them shut so that he was free to lick any part of the younger boys arousal that he wanted.
Before Bam could say a word there was something hot and wet slipping down his length, moving lower, he moaned and shuddered as warm lips opened against his sack and sucked lightly.
"Oh God Willa," he panted, " yes. Oh yes!" Soon the lips moved lower, the wet heat was back and flicking lightly over his puckered hole.
The younger boy cried out, his legs quivered as the Fin pushed his tongue into him. He felt that warm feeling spread over his body again, it made his toes curl and his body break out into a sweat.
Ville moaned, feeling the ring of muscle constrict around his tongue, lightly ghosting his fingers over the boys leaking tip, moving them down the shaft till it was slick with precum before wrapping his long fingers around it and pumping it softly.
Bam pinched his eyes shut, tossed his head from side to side, biting his lip to stifle the moans that were seeping from deep with in his chest. His whole body reacted to the older boys relentless attack, his head buzzed, his heart beat wildly against his ribs, threatening to burst out of his chest.
"Ville, Please, I can't stand it!" he whimpered, feeling a deep knotting in his belly. "do it Willa, please. Just do it."
He groaned as the fin removed his tongue and nipped lightly at his round ass, still stroking the boys length.
"Baby are you sure you're ready for this?" Ville asked, kissing the underside of Bam's thighs, smiling against his skin as he moaned and shook.
Bam nodded rapidly, panting and clutching his knees to his chest.
"Yes, oh fuck yes," he growled, making Ville moan.
"It's gonna hurt love," the older boy said, before flicking his tongue across the boys dribbling tip, letting his eyes roll back as Bam's flavor spread over his tongue. " I don't want to hurt you babe."
Willa, Pleeeease," the boy whimpered, his voice sounding needy and dark. "I don't care how much it hurts, I just want share this with you."
Ville felt a tear slip down his cheek, he loved Bam so much, his heart swelled and he kissed the boys tip lightly before sucking a finger into his mouth, making sure to coat it well with spit.
" I love you Bammie," he whispered, before slowly sinking a finger deep into the boys entrance.
Bam gasped, and tried to pull away from the intrusion, making Ville quickly pull his finger out.
"I'm sorry Bammie, God I'm sorry," the Fin gasped, pulling the younger boys legs down and holding him tightly, Stroking his damp hair as he rocked him in his arms.
"I didn't mean to hurt you, Oh God I'm so sorry" the older boy whimpered, a few tears fell from his eyes, falling on to Bam's shoulders.
Bam pulled back slightly, lovingly looking up into Ville's sad green eyes. Reaching out, the smaller boy pushed the hair out of the Fin's face, using his thumbs as he cupped Ville's flushed cheeks he dried his tears.
"I love you baby, so much," Bam whispered before moving up to capture the Fin's slightly swollen lips with his own.
Ville felt his body shake as the boys lips brushed against his own, he pinched his eyes shut, letting more tears slip from his eyes as Bam parted his lips with a soft pink tongue, claiming the inside of the older boys mouth.
Bam's soft warm tongue moved slowly, slipping under the Fin's lip, tonguing the small gap between his front teeth, loving the way he made the older boy gasp and shudder. Pulling away, he let his hands slide down the long column of Ville's neck, continuing down his chest, raking his short nails over pale skin and peaked nipples. He rocked his hips forward, crushing both of their twitching members between them, making them both cry out in pleasure.
The smaller boy wrapped his arms around Ville, letting his tongue dance across his shoulder, crushing their bodies together, gasping as the older boy slipped his hands under his ass and stood up.
Bam's head fell back as Ville's lips moved over his jaw and down his neck, nipping at the already tender skin from his last assault. Bam groaned and rolled his hips down, feeling them slide together, slick with each other's fluid.
"Willa, try again," he moaned desperately, "I want this." He clutched the older boy tightly, feeling their heart pound wildly against each other.
"Bammie, I can't," Ville whimpered, holding the trembling boy in his arms. I'm so worried I'll hurt you to much, It would break my heart if I hurt you."
The younger boy latched on to Ville's neck, sucking hard, pinching the tender skin between his teeth. He rocked his hips against the Fin's determined to make him ravish him, lose control and just take him. And it was working. Soon Ville growled, thrusting his hips with each roll of Bam's, kneading his ass cheeks, slowly inching his fingers towards The boys quivering entrance.
"Fuck! Willa, Just do it!" Bam growled, letting the tip of his tongue slip into the Fin's ear.
"God Bam," Ville moaned, letting his finger circle around the boy's ring of muscle still slick with spit Ville pressed just the tip of his finger to it, feeling it slowly slip around him. He stopped when he was in to his first knuckle, feeling the boy shudder and gasp.
"Are you ok love?" the older boy whispered hotly against the younger boy's neck as his head fell to his shoulder. He felt the boy nod, gripping his shoulders tight and panting heavily.
"More." The boy moaned, pushing himself back against the Fin's finger, biting his lip against the pain as it slipped in farther, throwing his head back in a silent scream as Ville pushed it hard into him.
"Nuuuuh, oh God Ville" Bam finally groaned, feeling the pain dull fade into some thing else and crawl up his spine making his whole body buzz. The Fin had found his sweet spot on the first try and was stroking it softly, making the boys whole body jerk with each poke at his prostate.
The smaller boy gasped with each shudder that wracked his body, "More," he moaned, his hips rocking faster. "Please, I need you so bad baby."
Slowly the two fell back onto the bed, there bodies still entwined. Ville sunk his finger deep into the younger boy's heat, jabbing the little bundle of nerves, making Bam squeal. The boy's body arched up to meet the Fins lips as they closed around a sensitive peaked nipple, he gasped. Rocking his hips back against the finger with in him.
"Shitshitshit!" he cursed as two more fingers slipped into him, the burn from the quick intrusion made him shudder and hold tightly to the body above him.
Ville moved his fingers around within the silky walls of Bam's body, stretching him with each slight withdraw of his fingers before pushing them back in to strike his spot again. He couldn't help but watch his lover's face, watching him bite his lips and cry out as pleasure over took his body. The Fin was in awe, never in his life had he seen anything more beautiful than the boy writhing beneath him. Bam was his, this angel belonged to him. His heart was over flowing with love, his body buzzed from it and he knew he would never love another like he loved his little Bammie.
"Are you ready?" Ville panted, watching the sapphire blue eyes rolled back into Bam's head.
"Yesssss," came the boy's needy reply as he dug his nails into the Fin's back. "Oh fuck yes."
Ville leaned down, kissing Bam deeply before removing his fingers from the smaller boy's body, making him gasp and pout against his lips. Slowly Ville slid his lips dawn Bam's neck, nipping at his chest as he slid down his body. Pulling away he locked eyes with Bam as he rested on his knees before the boy's shaking legs. Their tummies were slick and shined from the mixture of the fluids, instantly the scent filled the air, making Ville's eyes roll back as he slick himself with precum before lining up with the younger boys twitching entrance.
Bam's eye flew open and he sat up on his elbows, his cock twitched and pulsed, it drooled as much as he did for the Fin to touch him, claim him, make him his forever. Bam smiled, knowing they would be together forever after tonight. Ville hide his frown as he looked into his love's eyes, how was he going to tell him after this? He pushed the thought out of his mind, right now he needed to make his Bam happy and give him what he wanted, and what he wanted was him.
Moaning as he pumped himself, rubbing the tip of his cock against the younger boy hole, he slowly began to push in. he took great care to keep his eyes open and watch Bam's face for signs of pain, as much as he wanted to pound himself into the smaller boys body he didn't want to hurt him.
Painfully slow he slipped into the boys body, he wanted to cum already, just the thought of where he was drove him wild.
Bam's back seemed to be stuck, arched up off the bed as he felt the older boy filling him. The pain raced up his spine, his mouth was held open in a silent scream, he shuddered violently as he felt Ville push against his a spot inside of him that made fire flash through his body making him pour sweat. He felt warn hands roaming over his skin, up his chest to brush the hair from his eyes, and threw his gasping breath he heard his angel speak.
"Bammie? Are you ok" The older boy asked, smoothing the brown curls back as the boys body slowly sank back down to the bed.
Bam gave no reply, he just bit his lip and pushed back against the Fins hips, making him moan and shudder. The older boy couldn't take it any longer he looked into Bam's blue eyes and sat up, gripping the boys hips.
"I love you Bam," The Fin whispered as he pulled out and slammed back into the younger boys body. Bam cried out, pain ripping through his smaller body, he clawed desperately at the bed, pulling the blankets up around him as he fought the urge to crawl away again. Soon sparks flashed before his eyes each time they fell shut, and the feel of the older boy's hands at his hips, gripping and holding him down drove him wild. Bam began to buck back. He started rolling his hips with each of the Fin's thrusts, such pleasure he had never felt before, his skin reacted to each touch of the older boys flesh to his own making him moan out loud, painting against the sweaty skin of his lover.
Bam found himself lifting his legs, letting Ville wrap his arms under them and move them to his shoulders. The taller boys next thrust hit that spot inside him that made him scream and his stomach muscles tense, his head fell back against the bed, as he was lifted up into the Fin's lap.
Pantign and gasping, the boys eyes locked. The smaller boy wrapped his arms around the older boys shoulders, holding tight as their foreheads met. Their breaths mixed in the small space between their open mouths, sweat ran down their faces, hair matted against burning cheeks, Ville bucked.
"Fuck!" Bam whimpered, his eyes still wide as he lost himself in the seas of green before him. "I love you more than anything Willa,"
Lips crashed together as their bodies began to move, they swallowed each others moans, soon they were both crying out, Ville was flat on his back as Bam rocked his hips against him, each down ward movement putting pressure on his sweet spot. Bam knew he couldn't take it much longer, that strange feeling he had before started to spread through his limbs, his body soon started to buzz with sensation he had never felt before, he rolled his head forward to see the fin in the throws of pleasure, his hands moved slowly over the older boys chest, taking his nipples between his thumb and fingers and pinching them roughly.
"Bam! OH GOD!" the fin screamed, he could hold back no longer, he quickly took hold of the younger boys leaking cock and began to pump it fast, keeping time with his bucking hips.
The younger boy hunched over, his head fell forward and bounce with each thrust. He dug his nails into the fin's chest, his toes curled and he felt like he would burst in two. With a violent scream, his back arched and his head fell back. His body twitched uncontrollably, stars flashed before his eyes and he the strange knotting in his belly spring free.
"I love you, I love you, I love you," the older boy chanted as the boys body clamped tight around him and his seed spilled across his chest. Finally he could let go, with the younger boys name on his lips he scream releasing himself and painting he inside of Bam's body with his fluids. Together they rode out their orgasm till Bam's body fell against the heaving chest of the gasping Fin.
Ville moved his hands up Bam's back, kissing his head before brushing the hair out of his eyes and cradling the boy to him.
"I love you Willa, Bam whispered, nuzzeling his head under the Fin's chin. " You have made me the happiest person alive."
Ville stroked him fingers through the boys damp hair, and silently cried as Bam yawned, 'What am I going to do?' he thought, 'I love this boy so much it hurts.' In four days he would be gone. 'how was he going to live without him? He had to tell him.
"Bammie?" Ville whispered, craning his neck to see his angel's face. He smiled sadly and kissed the boy's forehead. "Sleep well my love, for tomorrow I break our hearts."
Soon he let the thud of the boys heart against his cheat and his rhythmic breathing lull him to sleep, but it wasn't a blissful sleep, he was tormented by the face of his love, broken and alone.