He was 15

He wsa 15 chapter 5

Slowly the morning sun rose, breaking through the trees and into the boy's bedroom window, shining down on the sleeping body stretched across the bed.
The light crept up the boy's body; bending and molding to his shape, it moved over his chest as it slowly rose and fell. Bite marks and scratches were visible on the boys tan skin, remnants of the nights passionate activates.
He groaned, bring his arm over his eyes as the sun tried to wake him. Slowly the fog of sleep cleared, he smiled and rolled over, reached across his bed and found the spot next to him to be empty and cold. He furrowed his brow, pouted slightly and opened his eyes. The sight before him made him want to cry, yes his bed was empty and the Fin was no where in the room, even his clothes were gone. Suddenly the boy felt used.
Bam pulled the pillow to him that the Fin had used, cuddled it to his chest and began to tremble, tears pricked his eyes and he let them fall shut again pinching the tears from them, letting the wetness streak down his cheeks and soak into the pillow.
'Had Ville used him?' he thought to himself, 'were all the sweet words and gentle touches just away to get what he wanted?' he clutched the pillow tightly as the pain in his heart spread through his body and he sobbed.

Ville breathed in deep, letting the crisp morning air fill his burning lungs as he wiped at his wet cheeks. He had no idea what he was going to do, he loved the younger boy, wanted to be by his side for the rest of his life, if there was anyway he could take Bam with him he would. He felt his heart sink into the pit of his stomach; he knew he had to tell the boy he was leaving, that he'd be gone for months, and possibly longer.
"Fuck!" he sobbed, dropping his troubled head to his knees, wrapping his arms around them as he cried. 'What was he going to do'?
The Fin wiped at his face, sniffling, he put the dead butt of his cigarette in the can next to him, he was to upset to even smoke it and just watched it burn. He cleared his throat and stood up, took in one more soothing breath and walked back into the house.

Bam sat on his bed, the memories of the night filled his head, made his chest burn, again he felt sick, but this time there would be no overwhelming felling of exticy chancing it from his tummy. Quickly he ran to the bathroom with his hands clasped over his mouth, making it to the toilet in time to empty himself. Sobs wracked his body as he slumped over the rim of the bowel; his tears joined the contents of his stomach as he reach up and flushed his shame away.

Ville walked slowly towards Bam's room, he shuffled his feet, head hung low and paused outside the door.
"God, I don't want to do this," he said to himself, running his long fingers through his long, fuzzy mess of curls and opened the door. The bed was empty, Ville felt a slight panic grip him, 'Where did he go?' he mentally asked himself as he gazed around the room. 'Did he wake and realize this was wrong after all?'
The Fin sighed and smiled slightly when he hear the shower turn on, "Thank God!" he said out loud, walked across the room and flopped down on the bed wincing when his face stuck to the wet pillow. "Eww!" he giggled, "Bam must have drooled in his sleep." Tossing the damp pillow aside he laid his head on the dry one, closing his eyes as the scent of the younger boy filled his senses, he always found it odd that a boy would smell like lilacs and vanilla but Bam did and Ville loved it. Soon the deep breaths he was taking maid him tired and his eyes slid shut, a small smile graced his face, one last long, deep breath and he drifted off to sleep.

Curled into a small ball, in the steam filled bathroom, the younger boy cried under the spray of hot water. He laid there till the water turned cold and his tears had washed away before shutting the water off and stepping out on to the cold tile floor. He wrapped a towel around his waist and tossed one over his head, drying his hair as he walked back into his room and sat on his bed.
With a heavy sigh he pulled the towel off his head and threw it at the wall, before flopping back on his bed.
Bam froze for a second when he laid across something hard and it moved, he jumped and flipped over quickly.
"Oh my God," he gasped, covering his mouth so the excited squeal that was to fallow wouldn't wake the dozing Fin. Bam felt silly for what he was thinking, Ville wouldn't ever leave him, he loved him. The younger boy moved slowly up the bed to lay next to the sleeping Fin, resting on his elbow, he let his fingers dance softly across the pale skin of Ville's cheek, listening to the quiet purr of the older boys snore. He wanted so badly to pull the fin to him, hold him so tight he couldn't breathe, kiss him till every inch of that creamy milky colored skin had been touch by his lips.
Bam's chest tightened and he smiled as the Fin began to wake; he yawned and stretched his long lithe frame across the bed, tossing one arm and leg over the younger boy's body as he settled back into the bed. Bam couldn't hold back any longer and pounced the drowsy Fin.
"Oh Willa, I love you!" Bam couldn't help but cry as he curled around the shocked and still sleepy older boy. He nuzzled his face against the Fin's neck, breathing in the smokey smell of his hair, realizing he must have been out side smoking when he woke.

Once Ville realized it was Bam who had jumped him he melted back into the bed, wrapping his long arms around the boy he kissed his cheek and nuzzled him.
"I love you too Bammie," he cooed, letting his hands slip down the boys bare back, his fingers moving slowly over his muscles till he cupped the boys round ass, he squeezed. He frowned when the boy giggled, he knew he was going to miss that sweet little giggle, the feel of his hair against his cheek when ever they hugged, his soft lips, the way his skin raised up after the boys touch. He felt a tear run down his cheek and buried his face in Bam's damp hair, His chest shuddered and he took a shaky breath as he felt the younger boy move.

Bam smiled brightly as he looked up at the Fin's face but that was short lived.
"Are you crying Willa?" the boy asked, pushing a few stray hair off Ville's forehead. "Please don't cry.
The Fin turned his face from the boy and gazed out the window.
"Ville?" The smaller boy asked, folding his arms across the older boy's chest and gazing at him.
"Bam," Ville sighed, "I have something to tell you."
"What is it Willa?" Bam asked, a bit a fear in his voice. His blue eyes darted back and forth between the two sad green pools before him, his brow furrowed and he sat up a bit. "Ville? What is it? You're scaring me."
Ville mentally slapped himself. Why didn't he just keep his mouth shut till the last day? He could have still had two beautiful days with Bam. But he knew why he chose now to tell the boy. He hoped they could work things out, find a way to still be together while he was away, that when he left he would know that Bammie would always be here waiting for him.
With a heavy sigh Ville push himself up causing Bam to sit up and move next to him. Ville pulled a smoke out of his pack and lit it, taking the first relaxing hit and blowing it out before turning to Bam.
"You remember when I went to that open house for school back home?" he asked, flipping the cigarette between his fingers. He looked into Bam's eyes and watched his face droop and his eyes sparkle with tears.
"W-Willa, No," he said, his voice shaking, he stared into the Fin's eyes silently begging not to say what he knew he was going to.
Ville sighed and leaned his head back against the wall, pulling the smoke from the corner of his mouth. "Bam, I.." he didn't get to finish, Bam cut him off.
"FUCK YOU!" the younger boy shouted as he jumped from the bed, "Don't I mean anything to you? What about last night?"
The Fin watched as Bam paced the room, mumbling to himself, flinging his arms up into the air before he punched the wall next to the door.
"Bammie, Please?" Ville gasped, jumping form the bed and walking towards the shaking boy. He placed his hand on the younger boy's shoulder, "Bammie? Listen I'm.."
NO! Bam screamed as he turned around, his little fist struck the older boy hard, knocking him down to the floor. "Don't you ever call me that again! You have lost the right to"
The Fins stared up at the boy, wiping his bleeding lip, his eyes watered and a flood of tears ran down his cheeks. "No, Bam Please, Listen to me."
"I'll never listen to you again, you used me, had your fun and now you're leaving me." Bam angrily wiped at his tear, he hated that he was crying, "I fucking hate you!" he screamed, "I don't ever want to see you again!"
"Bammie no, you don't mean that!" The older boy cried, grabbing the very hand that hit him and nuzzled against it.
"Don't Call Me That!" Bam growled, yanking his hand away from the sobbing Fin, "Leave!"
"But Baby, I'll be back. Please don't do this," Ville begged as he stood up, "I'm not leaving you!" The older boy took a few steps forward, reached out and pulled the boy into a hug, "Please? I don't want to loose you."
At first the smaller boy struggled, pushed against the Fin's chest, beat on it, but it was no good, Ville had his arms locked around him and sobbed into his hair. Soon the smaller boy stopped fighting and cried.
"Why are you leaving me? Don't you love me anymore?"
"Oh God Bam, No. I love you so much, I want to be with you always." The Fin whimpered, stroking the boys soft brown curls, taking in the way his hair smelled, the way it curled around his fingers so he wouldn't forget.
"Then why?" Bam whispered, leaning back to look up into the older boys face, "just stay with me then, Willa please?" Bam shook his head and buried his face against the Fin.
"I… I can't Bammie," the taller boy whispered, letting his hands travel along the boys back, "I want to go to this school, I have to go."
Suddenly he was pushed back with great force and fell to the floor again; he landed hard and looked up at the smaller boy in shock. Bam stood before him, fists clenched, head down. His blue eyes flashed with fire behind his hair as he growled.
"GET OUT!"

Later that day Ville found himself sitting alone in the park, resting up against the very tree where it had all started. He sobbed quietly, remembering their first kiss, how cute the younger boy had looked as he tried to tell him the way he felt and now he would also remember the way the boy looked as his heart broke. Ville left his heart back at that house, left it with the only one he would ever truly love.
The next two days went by painfully slow, for both boys. When ever Ville would call the younger boy would just hang up on him. If he showed up, Bam locked his door and blared his music to drown out the Fins pleading voice.
On the last day Ville came to the boy's house and was lucky enough to have an unexspecting Bam open the door.
They both stood there, staring at each other, Bam's eyes raged with hate and the Fin's with pain.
"What are you doing here?" the younger boy said with hate on his tongue.
"I… I wanted to say good bye before I left," the Fins whimpered, and tell you I love you."
"Yea, well bye." With that Bam slammed the door in the older boys face.
Bam stood looking at the door for a few minutes, inside he hoped the older boy would knock again, if he only knocked again he would fall into his arms and everything would be ok but the second knock never came, the Fin left and Bam's heart broke forever.
"Fuck you!" The young boy screamed at the door, "Fuck you!" then he quickly turned and ran up the stares to his room, slamming the door he fell onto his bed in tears. "I hate you." He cried, "Damn it Ville, Why did this have to happen?" He sat up, clutching the little silver heart to his chest, the pain was too much for him, and he thought for sure he would die.
With a surge of anger he ripped the necklace from around his neck and hurled it at the wall with a heart breaking scream. Upon hitting the wall the little sliver heart popped open and fell to the floor.
Bam wiped his eyes and stared at it, he didn't know it was a locket. Slowly he got up off the bed and made his way to the necklace on the floor, there on each side of the heart was a picture, one of him and one of the Fin.
Bam fell to the floor in tears what had he done? He just threw away the best thing to happen to him. He spent the rest of the night gazing at the open locket in his hand, letting the tears pour down his face, he would never forget the one he let slip through his fingers because of his stupidity.

The Fin let out a big sigh as he boarded the plain, he looked back over his shoulder, hoping to see the younger boy running towards him begging him to stay. If he would have asked just one more time, just once more, he would have stayed. Instead the older boy stepped onto a plane and blew one last kiss to the boy his heart belonged to. Soon the plane was in the air and Ville watched West Chester vanish beneath the clouds. He closed his eyes and told the younger boy one last time that he loved him and said goodbye.