Status: I'm back!

Praying For Love And Paying In Naivety

OMFG! No Way!

Your POV:

"Life is but a dream for the dead,
And well I, I won't go down by myself,
But I'll go down with my friends.
Now now now now... (I can't explain)
Now now now... (I can't complain)
Now now, yeah!"


Oh! My! God! Everything people say about watching a show from backstage is true. It is so much better. Oh before we continue on with what's going in the present lets catch up on what happened from watching The Nightmare Before Christmas and the ending of My Chemical Romance's set.

Well like I said we were watching The Nightmare Before Christmas, we as in the girls and me, while the guys got dressed for the show. When they were done we got to the venue and Dad and the guys did their sound check and then Jamia and Lyn-Z did the stage make-up and they went on.

Now you're all caught up and I am now currently standing stage right listening to Gerard say goodnight to the crowd, about to introduce the next band, which I still have no idea which band it is.

"Good Night Summerlin! And Say Hello To Your Boys! Panic at the DISCO!!!" Gerard screamed with the crowd and myself going wild. No wonder we're in Nevada, we're here picking them up. Now I see how stupid it is for me to have not known which band it was.

~An Hour Later~

"And isn't this exactly where you'd like me
I'm exactly where you'd like me, you know
Praying for love in a lap dance and paying in naivety
Oh, isn't this exactly where you'd like me
I'm exactly where you'd like me, you know
Praying for love in a lap dance and paying in naivety

Praying for love and paying in naivety
Praying for love and paying in naivety, oh"


The voice of Brendon fading as I started walking back to the dressing room where the guys were and where Panic at the Disco would be shortly.

On the way back I saw Lyn-Z walking away from the direction of the dressing room and she looked really pissed off. to tell you the truth I never liked her, but shhh it's a secret. I kept walking not even bothering to go and see what happened and seeing if she was okay.

I finally made it to the dressing room and walked in.

"Hey guys! You were amazing! Especially you dad!", I said while wrapping my arms around his neck from behind while he was sitting down on one of the couches in here.

"Thanks X, we saw your reaction to Gerard announcing who our company is going to be on tour so we thought we'd let you enjoy the show without any interuptions.", dad said with a chuckle, while I turned slightly pink.

"Thanks. So why did Lyn-Z walk out of here so pissed off?"

Gerard looked down and sighed.

"Well you see, she admitted to me that she was cheating on me. She was trying to apologize for it, but I just told her to get out, to pack her stuff up on the bus and leave.", Gerard answered somlemnly. I got up and walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Oh Gee, I'm so sorry. You deserve so much better than her. I know I'm just a teenager, but if you ever want to talk, I'll always listen.", I said trying to comfort him with everyone watching.

"Thanks kiddo."

"Aww isn't that cute?" a strangers voice said.

I turned around and saw......
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm leaving you there. I hope this makes up for some of the time I've been absent. So sorry for the wait and I hope you guys like it. Comments would be nice.