Status: I'm back!

Praying For Love And Paying In Naivety

Say What!?

Your POV:

"We are....Dating!", Brendon squealed happily.

"Oh my God. When did this happen?", I asked happy that all the rumours of them liking each other being true. They really do make a cute couple.

"Yesterday before tour.", Ryan smiled dreamily at Brendon who was still grinning like a mad man.

"Well congrats guys.", all the guys of my chem went up to them and gave them hugs.

"So there was a mentioning of guitar hero in here?", Bob asked, probably hoping he could pawn Ray again.

"Haha! It's right over here hooked up to the TV, is there a competition going on between the my chem guys?", Ryan asked chuckling, while wrapping his arms around Brendon's waist.

"Ya Bob and Ray have a never ending competition going on. Bob always wins but Ray won't give up.", I explained to them while they started playing Welcome to the Jungle by Guns 'n' Roses.

While we were standing there watching them play I couldn't help but feel bad. It still bugged by how Lyn-Z could cheat on Gerard. I looked over at him and saw he wasn't really into the game like me. I walked over to him.

"Come with me, you look like you need to talk.", I whispered by his right ear from behind him. He looked up and behind and slightly smiled while standing up and following me to the bathroom. Ya I know weird place to talk but I'm not going back to the room where Dad and Jamia are sucking face.

"So what's eating you Gerard?", I asked softly looking at him while he looked down.

"I still can't believe she cheated on me, I was going to ask her to marry me in a few days.", he said trying to hold back tears.

I moved from sitting on the sink to sitting beside him on the bath tub side and hugging his side.

"If she's stupid enough to cheat, then she should have known the consequences meaning she doesn't deserve you.", I said raising his chin to look at me. "Who she stoop so low with? Not that it matters."

He slightly giggled feeling a little better and realizing that he's better off without her. "Umm....George Clooney."

"Say what!?" I asked completely shocked.

"Hey Xavier, why are you so mature?" he asked.

"Gerard I don't like to look back on the past, so let's just say I had a hard life. Give me some time and I'll tell you my life story.", I stated looking at him with soft eyes.

"Ok, and thanks for listening."

"No problem, I'm always here when you need an ear.", I said chuckling.

He chuckled. "Thanks, and you are so weird."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next chapter. Hope you guys enjoy. Comments! =] (Thanks again to katsumi for making this awesome banner.)