Status: I'm back!

Praying For Love And Paying In Naivety

"Don't Forget Your Stuffed Giraffe."

Your POV:

Gah what is that stupid light? I thought to myself as I was waking up. I looked around and noticed I was lying on the bunkroom floor with Dad and Gerard. What are we--, then I remembered my nightmare and Gerard and Dad waking me up.

I carefully detached myself from Dad's grip, got up and went into the kitchen like area in this moving tour bus. Now let me tell you that was not an easy task.

I started the coffee machine and looked at the microwave clock. "4:45 a.m. Well no point in even trying to get back to sleep.", I muttered with a sigh.

'Beep, beep, beep!' The coffee machine alerted me it was done, so I walked over, poured myself a cup, and sat down at the kitchen table.

14 minutes and 57 seconds later

"3...2...1...5:00 a.m." I had finished my coffee about 5 minutes ago and was now so bored, I began to stare off in to space, thinking about my dream. I couldn't believe how real it felt. It was as if I'd never frown up, as if I was still 4 in that very closet.

"Xavier?", asked Bob, walking out of the bunkroom, rubbing his eyes.

"Ya Bob?"

"What are you doing u-- Wait are you crying?", he asked, concerned evident in his voice.

Wait. I was crying? Sure enough when I raised my hand to my cheek, it was wet with tears.

Bob walked over to me and motioned for me to push over. He sat down and wrapped his right arm around me, while I layed my head on his should, continuing to silently cry.

"What's wrong kiddo?"

I turned and looked up in to his big blue eyes and saw he was genuinely concerned. I needed to talk to someone, and there's no one better than Bob.

"I had a nightmare."

He pulled me closer. "What was the nightmare about?"

"It was an exact re-enactment of the night my parents were murdered. Everything felt and looked real. It was as if it was all still happening. The screams, the blood, everything." I explained having the dream replay over and over in my head.

"Aww Kiddo. I am so sorry.", He hugged me tightly. "I think you need a distraction from everything. Why don't you go get your pillow and blanket, and meet me on the couch. Oh and don't forget your stuffed giraffe you always sleep with. Jakey right?", he asked with a slight smirk.

"How'd you--"

"You left the curtain to your bunk open a couple of nights ago. I saw you with it and saying it's name. By the way you look cute and innocent, all curled up and sleeping.", he told me with a chuckle, as I blushed.

I turned and walked in to the bunkroom to escape from further embarrassment. I grabbed my pillow, my blanket, and Jakey, wondering what Bob had planned for a distraction.

I noticed while I was about to walk out of the bunkroom, Dad and Gerard were still on the floor, but were now cuddled together. Gerard had his head on Dad's chest, while Dad had his arm wrapped around him. I grabbed the camera that Dad bought me and took a picture of them. I could tell that this was only the beginning of the behind the scenes photos of My Chemical Romance.

I soon realized I took a lot longer than I had planned and was keeping Bob waiting. I left the bunkroom and saw Bob on the pull-out bed that was once a couch in the "living room". He had his pillow, blanket, and to my amusement, his stuffed animal.

He saw me and smiled at me. " First meet Thomas the Hippo, and second, what took you so long?", he asked.

I went and laid beside him, placing my pillow behind me, wrapping myself in my blanket, and putting Jekey beside me. I then took out my camera and smiled.

Bob gave me a confused look and asked, "What's with the camera?"

"This is what took me so long.", I said turning on the camera and passing it to him.

He gave a chuckle. "They always end up in those kind of positions, but we normally don't have anyone to catch it. I'm glad we have you.", he said still chuckling.

He stopped about 30 seconds later and said, "By the way, this picture is really good. It has great light."

I blushed and mumbled a samll thankyou as he handed me my camera.

"No problem."

"So Bob...What exactly is this distraction?", I said becoming slightly impatient.

"Well...I noticed you like Invader Zim a lot... And well... I have the two season of what was on TV... So do you want to have an Invader Zim marathon?", he asked hopefully.

"Duh!", I said with a giant smile on my face, which he returned with a big smile of his own. So we popped in the first disc of season one and watched. I laid my head on his chest and sighed contently.
♠ ♠ ♠
my pillow
my blanket
Jakey
the camera
Thomas the Hippo

Alright people I am sooooooooo sorry for the lack of updates, but it's summer time. I had this all ready like a couple of weeks ago, but with school I had no time to update. Oh and this is only part 1 of this day. Part two might come out sometime this weekend. Comment and Subscribe! Oh and I love you Rose for Reading this!