Status: I'm back!

Praying For Love And Paying In Naivety

Comfortable

Recap

Jamia and Frank are fighting a lot and Jamia pulls out divorce papers and leaves Frank. Gerard finds Frank after everyone spending a long time trying to find him. Gerard then calls Mikey to let them know they are on their way to the bus.

End Recap

Xavier's POV

'It's all my fault isn't it?', I though to myself. 'It has to be. I'm sure they didn't start fighting until I came around.'

"Hey guys, sorry to have worried you.", I heard Dad say from the front of the bus. "Is Xavier okay?"

'I'll just pretend like I'm sleeping so he can't send me back to the orphanage.'

"She's in the bunk room sleeping. Yours and Jamia`s fighting has been taking a toll on her.", Mikey said.

Frank's POV

'I feel really terrible for the stress I have put on Xavier.'[.i]

"I'm going to go back and lay with her guys; do you mind coming to get us a little before the concert?" The guys nodded their understanding and began to do their own thing. Mikey went to find Alicia, Bob and Ray went to the kitchen table to work on some new songs, and Gerard started drawing.

I walked in to the bunk room to see Xavier curled up in my bunk with her arm clutching my pillow. I quietly climbed over her and took her into my arms. "Someone so innocent should not have to live with so much pain. I am sorry for contributing to that pain." I lightly kissed her forehead only to have her open her eyes and look up at me.

"Dad is it my fault that you and Jamia have been fighting a lot?", she asked with sad eyes.

"No dear, not at all. She said she doesn't love me like she used to and that she feels trapped." I sighed trying to be strong for Xavier.

"Dad, I am so sorry." She lifted herself up and turned around so she could wrap her arms around me.

"I love you Xavier, and I want you to know that this does not change anything.", I said pushing back the pain I felt because I did not feel like moping around.

"I love you too dad." She pulled away and smiled at me. "Can I pick out your outfit for the concert and do your make up?", she asked nervously.

I chuckled, "Of course sweet heart. I am going to go shower, so pick everything out and I will be back in a little bit." I stood up and made my way to the shower and left my daughter to pick out my outfit.

Xavier's POV

I was rummaging through dad's stage clothes when Gerard walked in.

"Oh you are up.", he said surprised.

"You are very observant Gerard." I teased and he chuckled. He then looked curiously at what I was doing. "I am picking out dad's clothes for the show."

He smiled, "I am glad you are feeling better than; how is he doing though?"

"He's a little sad though he is trying not to show it, but I am going to try and keep his mind off it. Could you and the guys give me a hand in doing so?"

He nodded and then left to the common area to fill in the rest of the guys on my request. I went back to picking out dad's outfit and decided on a black button up with a red and black tie with some ripped jeans. Just as I was laying his clothes out on the bed, Dad came out of the shower to get ready.

I smiled at him, "I'll go wait in the other room while you get dressed. Just come get me when you are ready for make up."

"Alright X." he returned my smile and I walked out of the room to see the guys all around the television watching Numb3rs. I walked over and plopped on to Bob's lap and sat watching with them while I waited.

"Comfy yet?", Bob asked as I was trying to adjust myself on his lap.

I finally found the perfect spot and sighed. "Yep, perfect, thanks for asking Bob.", I replied with a big cheeky grin. He just chuckled softly at me.

Time Lapse to in the venue right before MCR goes on

Frank's POV

I looked myself over in the dressing room mirror one more time, really please with the way I looked. "Thanks Xavier." She smiled a great big smile.

"I am glad someone appreciates my work." She said emphasizing the word appreciate and looking directly at Mikey.

He lifted his hand in defence, "I am sorry I though you stole my clothes.", he said exasperated. Everyone just laughed at him.

'I think we will all be okay.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my pretties, I came up with a new chapter. *round of applause* It has been so long and have finally decided to continue with this story. Updates will be slow at first *I know I say this every time, but this time I mean it* but I will continue with this story.