Status: I'm back!

Praying For Love And Paying In Naivety

"Thanks A Lot Mikey"

Mikey's POV:

I can't believe how scared Xavier looked when that wretched woman raised her arm to strike her. Frankie is definitely the father she needs. He can give her a childhood without the worry of getting hurt.

"Are you sure that you guys want to pick me for your adopted child?", Xavier asked.

"Xavier, we chose you because we want to. You've been stuck in this awful situation for too long and we want to help...Wait that kind of sounds bad. It sounds like we pity you, but we don't, just to let you know, we just feel this connection with you and-", I started saying.

"Mikey I understand, don't worry about the question it was more of a rhetorical question. It's just hard to get my head wrapped around the idea of THE Frank Anthony Iero, from My Chemical Romance, wants to be my dad.", Xavier said, cutting me off.

We made it back to her room and started packing up her stuff which was surprisingly very little. All she had was 3 shirts, which were all pretty ratty and old, 2 pairs of pants which were covered in holes, an old boombox that had the tape deck and CD Player, some CD's, and lastly a picture of a really young Xavier, and her parents...I think.

"So in that picture, is that you and your parents?", I asked softly knowing it would be a soft subject.

Your POV:

I knew it would come up. I'm glad it was Mikey who asked about my parents though. Even though I've only known him for less than an hour, I think he's the person I'll go to for my problems. I just have this vibe I get off him.

'Ya it is.", I answered.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but what happened to them", he aked.

I let out a small sigh. "My Parents were murdered when I was four. My dad had a debt with some drug dealer and since my dad never paid the man, he put a hit on my dad and mom, not knowing I was alive. Otherwise I wouldn't be here.", I took a deep breath tryig not to break down in sobs. "My mom hid me in the coat closet when the hit man came and the last thing I remember is my mom's scream and lots of blood. Actually ever since then I've been slightly obsessed with blood.", laughing lightly having a few tears trickle down my face.

When Mikey noticed I was crying he came over and wrapped his arms around me in a comforting hug.

Mikey's POV:

Wow, I'm surprised she told me. I mean, she just met me and she opens up to me like that, it's very touching.

"Thank you for opening up to me.", I said while walking up to her and pulling her in for a hug. "It means a lot to me and I'm sorry for everything that has happened so you could meet and be with us." I said trying to lighten the mood which worked.

"You're right. So is there anything about THE Michael James Way that the internet doesn't know about you?", she asked with a small giggle.

"Well the only thing I can think of is that I never stuck a fork in a toaster, it was just a joke.", I said chuckling.

"Wow, that's it?", she asked amazed. "Reporters dig too much in your personal lives."

"You have no idea. Umm...would you mind stuff like that cause you're not going to be able to be just a normal girl, you know.", I said making sure she knows what she's getting into.

"I can handle it, I was never a normal girl to begin with."

"Hey guys ready to go?", Frank asked popping his head inside the room.

"Yeppers peppers!", Xavier said with a huge grin which in turn made Frank smile.

"Alright, let's go then.", Frank said holding the door open for her while she went to grab her bag.

"I got it.", I said with a smile.

"You sure, cause I can carry it.", she said with a worried smile.

"Ya."

"Thanks a lot Mikey.", she said giving me a side hug.

And with that we were out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long but here's an update. Sour skittles for everyone who comments!