Status: I'm back!

Praying For Love And Paying In Naivety

New Room

Your POV:

"Thank God! I thought we'd never leave there. Don't you think you should of stopped at the first $500?", I asked Frank.

"No my dear because you need new everything, and stuff to bring with you.", he said with a smile.

"Oh ok....Wait where am I going?", I asked suspicious.

"You'll find out in about...3 days.", Gerard said mischievously.

"Aww guys...come on!"

"Nope.", Bob said chuckling while Ray and Mikey shook their heads.

"Hmmph." I pout. "Fine, show me to my room and I'm going to start organizing it and turning it to pure evil."

"Okay!", Frank said excited.

While we were walking up the stairs to my new room, I was thinking of where I would be going in 3 days, but my thoughts were interupted by Frank speaking.

"Here is your room. It's right cross from mine and Mikey's is on the left and Ray's is on your right."

"Okay!", I said while opening the door to my new room. I was absolutely flabbergasted. My new room was absolutely amazing! It had black walls, and the bed frame was black, but the curtains and my comforter and sheets were a bunch of different neon colours.

"You hate it don't you?", Frank said is face fallen.

"No no! I absolutely love it! Thank you so much!", I said hugging him. His face brightening.

"Alrighty then I'll leave you to get settled. Oh and don't put your new clothes away just stick them all in the 3 suitcases that are in the closet over there.", he pointed toward the closet.

"Okay?", I said confused as to why I'll need so much clothes packed away. And he left me to it. Man I hve no idea why they spoiled me so much, well I did need new stuff. I got like 20 new outfits, a camera, a phone, an Ipod, a laptop. and a bunch of new shoes, bags and all that other lovely stuff.

I went to the closet and opened to see that the suitcases weren't the only thing in there. There as also a bunch of other clothes, that just so happen to be all my size and so many more shoes. I can't believe they did all this for me. I love all my new stuff!

Time to pack.
♠ ♠ ♠
a camera
a phone
an Ipod
a laptop

Ok this is short again but it's an update. Sorry to those I said it woud be out last Friday I went out of town for the weekend.I'm also going away for this weekend, but I'll be back early Sunday be able to get another updae out then, not definite though. Thank you to all my subscribers and commenters. Virtuall Skittles!