Status: I'm back!

Praying For Love And Paying In Naivety

I Never Thought This Would Happen To Me

Frank's POV:

So me and they guys decided we'd keep the fact that we are going on tour in 3 days a secret from Xavier, while she was zoned out earlier on the bus. The only reason we are is cause she's coming with us and Mikey thought it was a great idea for it to be a surprise.

"So what did she think of the room?", Gerard asked.

"She loved it Gerard. Thanks so much for the suggestions.", I said grinning from ear to ear.

"No problem Frankie." And he left to go watch Ray and Bob battle on Guitar Hero again.

Your POV:

2 Hours Later

I'm finally finished! So I put on some PJs and went downstairs to find everyone in the entertainment room watching Bob kicking Ray's ass at Guitar Hero, which is a surprise since Ray is the guitarist.

"Ray why is Bob beating you?", I asked.

"Because I'm the master!", Bob said while Ray ended up failing.

"Grrr! How is it that you always beat me Bryar?", Ray asked frustrated but then just let it go.

"So who wants to watch a movie?", Frank asked.

Everyone said yes, but I stayed where I was standing.

"You can come sit down you know.", Gerard said. "We don't bite....hard."

I giggled and sat in between Frank and Gerard while Bob put in the movie which just so happened to be my favourite movie. The Nightmare Before Christmas. That's right, Frank, Gerard, Bob, and I sang to all the songs. It had to be the most fun I've had in awhile. By the end of the movie I was cuddled into Frank with his arm around me. I finally felt like I belonged, I felt safe. I never thought this would happen to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
PJs

Ok I'm so so so so so sorry it took so long for me to get you an update I've just been mega stressed out, and sorry it's so short. Well anyway I have a question for all my readers and this questions is do you want Gerard and Frank to end up together or have them with their wives they have now. Comment want you want and whatever one has more votes I'll do it that way.