Status: I'm back!

Praying For Love And Paying In Naivety

"Come On The Suspense Is Killing Me!"

Your POV:

-Bounce. Bounce. Bounce-

For some odd reason I was bouncing up in down on top of my bed. I rolled over and stuffed my face into my pillow trying to ignore the bouncing.

"Up! Up! Up!", Jamia screamed excitedly.

I just groaned in response too tired to answer in a full sentence.

"Xavier, get UP!", she said landing right on top of me and sitting there.

"Fine I will as long as you get off of me.", I said trying to get air into my lungs.

She just grinned and got off and skipped out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen where I heard her talking with everyone.

While I was getting dressed, I was wondering what all the hype was. When I finished I checked myself over and went downstairs to have everyone stop talking and just grin at me. Now let me tell you, it was so creepy.

"Can you all stop looking at me like that! It's scaring the shit out of me.", I said my eyes wide.

"Hey X-", Frank started while I interupted him.

"X?", I asked curious as to why he was calling me that.

"Ya X, I thought it would be shorter to call you that, if you don't mind it that is."

"Ok it's cool."

"Anyway back to what I was saying, remember what I said three days ago?", he asked.

I was about to say no when a light popped on and I started jumping up and down for joy while chanting,"Where are we going? Where are we going? Where are we going?"

Everyone laughed.

"Well we are going......", Gerard stalled.

"Come on the suspense is killing me!", i exclaimed all dramatically.

There was a long pause when Bob finally thought I had enough.

"We're going on tour kiddo!", he said chuckling while I started jumping around again. A couple of minutes later I still didn't stop so the girls joined me and we spent that night celebrating that it was going to be my first tour, even though we went to bed early cause the bus was coming to pick us up at 5:30 in the morning. Ya you heard me right, 5:30 in the fucking morning!
♠ ♠ ♠
clothes

Here's another update just when I said I'd get it out. There should be another update next weekend. Thanks to xxkimmi, Munster Masher, Glam Bitch!, and love of vengeance for your dedicated commenting. It would be nice if I could get some more comments. I'll give you all sour skittles! Byebyez everyone, see you next weekend.