Come Back to Me

chapter 4

No one’s POV

“Jesus Christ what happened to my door?!” Brian screamed and looked to Lauren and the now passed out Avenge who just fell to the floor. The rest of the group filled into the room fully processing the room all either staring at the new girl or at Lauren wanting answers to Brian’s question and the ones that were left unspoken.

“Baby what happened?” Zacky asked advancing to his shaken up girlfriend who went in to his arms clinging to him immediately.She tried explaining but her words were mumbles against his chest. Zacky pulled her away to look into her eyes for her explanation again.

“she saved me” she said again looking down at her body.

“from what?” Audrey asked as Johnny wrapped his arms around her.

“this guy … I- I was headed back to the kitchen and he pushed me in here and he kept trying to touch me but I was fighting back and he resorted to chocking me then she came in and I don’t know he just kind of burned and disappeared” she trailed off still processing what happened. Did she hallucinate or was it really real?

“He burned?” Matt questioned furrowing his eyebrows. Lauren just nodded.

“How?” Jimmy voiced his question wondering exactly how.

“she did it” Lauren simply pointed to Avenges body and everyone’s gazes turned to her body on the floor. Brian’s laughter filled the room at this point. He did not believe that the woman that was passed out on his bedroom floor could burn someone to ashes, let alone doing it without even leaving a trace of him. Lauren must just be so drunk she imagined it or crack he concluded.

“very funny Lauren. Maybe you should lay off the crack a bit huh?” he chuckled and went to leave the room but before he left he pointed to the floor and said .

“and when she wakes up get her out of my house” . The rest of the group just stood there looking at the poor girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
long time but yes its finally out xD
soo tell me if there is anything you want to see in this story cause i might just incorporate it =p