Sanguine

Two

I pushed the key into the lock, quickly turning as I was eager to see Lindsey again. I had been out shopping for food and comics with my little brother. I don’t get to hang out with him that much these days. He is always on some exotic holiday with his wife. I’m happy that he has found true love, as he is for me. I remember the first day I met his wife; it was about 5 years ago. Mikey brought her home after they had been at a club, they were a it drunk. The first thing she said was “Oh Mikes, is this your older sister?” I couldn’t stop laughing. I knew I had a touch of feminism to my face, and at the time I had longer hair but I didn’t think some one would mistake me as a girl. She is embarrassed about it now, but I still laugh. She is a really nice girl, she is sincere and trustworthy but most of she loves Mikey with all her heart and he loves her back with undivided love.

I managed to open the door and put my keys on the table, heading back out to bring in the shopping. It took 3 trips to and from the car to get all of the bags inside including my new stash of comics. You might think I would get sick of comics because I draw them everyday, but I don’t. Well I use to when I had a dead line to meet, and I was drawing like shit and having a neat, finished comic sitting next to doesn’t really improve your mood. But now, on my time off I love them, it’s weird, comic books are my life, but just recently I have loved them more then ever. I found a few good new series.

“Lyns?” I called out as I headed down towards our bedroom. I took a quick glance in and noticed she wasn’t there. I called out again.

“Lyns?” My heart picked up a few paces as I started to search in the other rooms.

“Lyns!” I yelled one last time. I couldn’t control my nerves as I started to play with my zipper off my jacket as I paced back down the hallway. What if she started to contract? What if she was at the hospital now having our child? What if she had a car crash trying to drive her self to the hospital while contracting? All of these questions were quickly erased from my mind when I heard the toilet in our ensuite flush. My heart rate quickly returned to normal as I headed back up to our bedroom.

“Oh god! Gee, you scared me!” She exclaimed as I strode into the room and kissed her.

“Sorry,” I chuckled, kissing her more passionately this time. Our lips moved slowly as I let my tongue slip in.

“I missed you,” She mumbled into the kiss.

“Mmm, me too,” She traced her delicate fingers over my back, lowering her hand slipping it under my top, massaging my warm skin. She slowly undid my jacket and let it fall to the ground.

“How is Mikey?” She asked as I began to kiss her neck. I travelled back up to her lips as she started to massage mine against hers so delicately. She broke away and started to kiss my chest, making my tingle.

“Mikey is good, it was good to just chat with him. Him and Alicia are planning to buy her dad’s business soon.” I reply.

“That would be good for them, Alicia has been pretty keen on that business for a while.” She broke away and brought her head back up to mine. We rested our foreheads together, staring into each others eyes. I stared into her dark brown eyes, they are the most beautiful things I have ever seen, the different browns cascade like fireworks, I could stare into her eyes for the rest of eternity and be happy. I don’t know how long we stood there just looking into each others eyes. She broke the trance by quickly pressing her lips up to mine. It was a hungry kiss, her lips crushing against mine, letting her tongue slip in. We stood there kissing for a long time, just holding each other, just kissing.

“Maybe I should go out more often if this is your response,” I said as I pulled my top off breaking away.

“Nah, you get some anyway, whether you’ve been out or not,” She laughed.

“True,” I agreed before re-attaching our lips. Our hands wrapped around each other as I eased her down onto the bed. My fingers traced the curves of her hips as I slowly lifted up her top admiring her beautiful body. Her bump was quite big now, she looked amazing. Her skin was a radiant pale, her veins visible through the thin layer between me and the baby. I slowly kissed the curve of her hips, slowly making my up over her stomach and up to her neck. I slowly sucked on the hollow in her collarbone as she fumbled with my belt, slowly pulling my pants down. Her elusive fingers cupped my chin, bringing my face back up to hers. She managed to pull her pants down and roll over so she was now on top. She straddled me grinding her hips into my boxers. She unclasped her bra, throwing it to the floor then leant down to kiss me again.

Her lips tasted so fine, they were plump but not too big, just perfect. She nibbled on my bottom lip before slipping her tongue in, exploring my mouth as I did the same back. I raised my hands, feeling the length of her legs, sliding hands up to her hips, tracing them lightly before pulling my boxers down. I cocked upwards as my erect penis slipped into her, she felt so good. I groaned as I continued to buck up into her as she followed my rhythm rocking up and down on top of me as she groaned loudly. I picked up the pace, my cock feeling wonderful things, the tingling sensation grew in my lower stomach. Lyns caught up as she increased the speed even more. The speed was excruciatingly hard to keep up with but by god it felt so fucking good to be inside of her.

I kept up with her as we both climaxed, I exploded into her as she gave on last strong buck.

“Ohhh, Lyns! FUCK . . . ” I screamed as I came.

She collapsed on top of me panting and sweaty. Lyns rolled off of me slowly, to be careful of her stomach. She laid down next to me, her hands slowly creeping around my waist as I snuggled in closer to her. She rested her head on my chest as she slowly fell asleep in my arms. I stroked the back of her jet black hair, I am the luckiest guy alive.