Paradise

Chapter 4

Saturday.

I love Saturdays.

I felt like today was going to be a good day.

"Ana! Get your ass up or do you want me to replay what happened last year at camp!" I yelled through the bathroom.
She stirred, and put her head under her pillow. She kept on sleeping.

Hmmm.

Time for Avalon to mutate into...

SUPER AVALON!


I quickly grabbed the red towel on the counter, unfolded it and wrapped it around my shoulders.
I grabbed the cup on the counter and filled it with water.
I was going to save this beautiful Saturday, from my Arch- Enemous Ana ruining it by sleeping all day.
Tip-toeing up to her bed, I grabbed hold of the sheets and pulled them off her. I watched her lazily look up. I hurried into action and tilted the cup of water downward, splashing her face.

"The day has been saved by SUPER AVALON!" I turned my iPod on and put it into the iHome. I put my theme song on- SuperRad by The Aquabats.

Once I turned around I saw Anas face drenched in water and started to laugh.

"Oh keep laughing Avalon. I'll get you back so good, you won't even know what hit you!" She went into the bathroom to clean her face off.

We'll see about that.

HA!


I took off the towel that was wrapped on my shoulders and went into the closet. We had just gotte here yesterday, and we had already unpacked all our clothes. The closet was sort of big. The left half of the closet was mine, and the right side of the closet was Ana's.
We don't really share clothes, so we keep them seperated.
I looked through my side of the closet and pulled some black tight capri's off their hanger. I went into my side of the room and looked in my drawers. I eventually found my yellow tank top and took it out. I changed while Ana got out of the bathroom and headed straight to the closet.
She took out a lacey red shirt and some tight flannel shorts that went down to her knee.
I went into the bathroom to fix my hair while she changed.
I grabbed the brush and brushed out my thick black wavy hair. I let it fall around my shoulders and walked out.
Ana was already changed and had pulled her black straight hair up into a ponytail.
"Let's go." Ana said as she grabbed her wallet and put it into her pocket. I grabbed mines and we walked out of the room.

"Mom! We're going out! See you later." I called as we grabbed some fruit and left.

We walked to the boardwalk. Looking at the endless shops.
We walked by a pet shop, and I looked into it. I saw the cutest puppy ever.
I grabbed Ana and dragged her into the shop with me.
"Oh My God! Look at that one! It so cute!" I said as I pointed at one of the dogs.
"Awww, it look like the dog from the Trget commercials!" She said as she admired the puppy.
"I have to have it! But I don't know if my mom will let me have a dog."
"Well...We can ask her about it, and we can come back next week." We both nodded and walked out.

We spent the next 2 hours going into ever shop we saw. We only went into a few considering there was alot of them. It was like an outdoor mall.
Wait, it was an outdoor mall.

"Dude! I'm hungry. Hey let's go into the diner and get some grub." Ana pointed to some shop. I was indeed hungry so I nodded. We walked in and went to the cashier.

After ordering we paid and she gave us a reciept with #39 on it. We went into a booth, and made ourselves comfortable. We just silently chatted as I heard the cashier/
"Number 39!" I got up and grabbed the tray full of food. As I turned around I bumped into some one.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I said as I steadied the tray. Thank god none of the drinks spilled.
I turned to see who it was and saw him.

"Eww, it's you." I said with a disgusted face.

"Look, I'm sorry what I said yesterday. The sun was getting to me. I'm not that mean, seriously." Jason said with pleading eyes.

"Whatever." I said as I rolled my eyes and walked to the booth to find Ana talking to one of Jason's friends.

"Umm excuse me, but I was sort of sitting there." I said with an annoyed look.
"Oh sorry." He looked over at Ana and said, "Think about it. I hope I'see you there." He flashed a smile at her and walked away with Jason.

"What the hell was that about?" I questioned her as I put the tray down and sat across from her.
"Oh, Jason's having a house party and asked invited me and you." She said, digging into her food. I did too.
"Umm, yeah no thank you."
"Oh come on Avalon! I hear Jason say sorry about what he said yesterday! Live a little! I haven't been to a party in months. You know how my parents are!" she pleaded.
"I don't know, I got to call Benny tonight, you can go if you want."
"I don't know if I should go by myslef then, promise me you'll go atleast for a little bit?" she asked me
"Umm, I'll think about it."
"Okay, I think his friend David has a thing for me." she smiled.
"You barely met him!"
"So? It's not like I'm interested."

We kept eating in silence and walked out of the Diner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about not updating...Rachel's in France with her parents.
so she doesn't get internet access
and i'm going to Utah with my brother so I'm writing the next few chapters
and I'll update whenever I get the chance
Comment and maybe I'll post the next chapter tonight.
-Arianna!.