Sequel: Nothing Will Stop Us
Status: It's going to be revised to be better and longer

Welcome to the Vampire Circus

When you go to a circus, you're suppose to be amazed by the acrobatics and the death-defying stunts that are performed while watching it, not have your sister murdered by vampires and being their captive. Well, this is the story about an 18-year old girl named Melody, who was just doing that with her little sister, Lacy.

They were warned by hearing the news of girls mysteriously disappearing, or being found dead after going to the circus, but she never knew it would be the Pretty.Odd. Circus where the ring leader, Brendon Urie, is the main vampire that feeds off of his ususpecting prey after every show along with his right hand men, Ryan Ross, Spencer Smith, and Jon Walker who have been in this game for over a century.

Melody and her sister were the next victim of Brendon Urie, but Brendon only kills her sister and fell in love with Melody, sparing her life. Melody hates Brendon with all of his heart, but as we all know in these stories she falls in love with him in some point of the story.

Will Melody let herself fall in love with the man who murdered her little sister and kidnapped her?