Sequel: Nothing Will Stop Us
Status: It's going to be revised to be better and longer

Welcome to the Vampire Circus

No Control

Opening my eyes, I saw Brendon was sleeping right in front of me and holding me tightly as if he would lose me forever if he let go. It made me wonder if he was even sleeping, but I didn't see his eyes open and his breathing was steady. In a way he kinda looked cute while he was sleeping.

Snap out of it, Melody. He's a fucking monster. He killed your sister and your friends, not to mention that he raped you last night in front of Tre and those other fuckers.

Shaking my head knowing that my self conscious was right, I tried to turn my body towards the dresser, but he was holding me too tightly that I couldn't move. Now, I definetly didn't know if it was because of his vampire strength or that if he was actually awake. Trying to turn again, I heard Brendon giggle a little.

Yep. He's awake.

"You really think it's funny that I can't turn to the other side, don't you?" I asked him in a whisper.

"Yes, it does. It shows you how much I control you and you still don't realize it yet." he replied while smiling and without opening his eyes.

I was going to object, but I couldn't. There was nothing I could say that would prove that he doesn't control me and he knew it. We both knew it, but I knew there was a way that could get out of his control. He moved his arm that wasn't under my body and started to stroke my hair.

"I can understand why Tre fell in love with you. You're beautiful." Brendon told me as he started to caress my cheek.

I didn't want to blush, but I couldn't help it. Okay, there is something definitly wrong with me. There's no way I should be feeling like this, especially after everything he has done to me within the first 2 days. Must be his power of suduction that's making me feel this way. I'm not going to let him have his way. I'll fight back as long as I can.

"You won't be able to resist me. They never do." Brendon said confidently obviously reading my mind.

"Why can't you mind you're own business?" I questioned.

"Because you are my business. Now go to sleep and sleep off the pain." he told me whlie snuggling closer to me.

"What pain?" I questioned before moving my legs. The pain surged up my body as I hissed and stayed still not wanting to feel the pain anymore.

"I told you. Now sleep or I'll do it again." he told me in a threatening tone.

Not wanting to deal with him again, I did what I was told. Shutting my eyes, I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well if you've already read this chapter, then you can easily tell that I added some more to it. Thanks for reading and liking my revised version. Keep the comments going.