Sequel: Nothing Will Stop Us
Status: It's going to be revised to be better and longer

Welcome to the Vampire Circus

Secrets and Planned Marriages

After being a part of the circus for the past two weeks, I've learned quite a lot about the circus, like that Brendon doesn't actually own the circus and that someone else more powerful than him does, but I don't know his name. Basically, every night after a show, Brendon has raped me and I still strongly dislike him. I don't hate him because he saves me from Jon and makes sure he doesn't come near me. I was also whipped again by Ryan a few nights ago for not listening to him and thinking that I was ignoring him when actually, I couldn't hear a word he was saying because the performer elephant, Sparkles, was making so much noise that I couldn't hear him. Spencer brings me breakfast and Jon almost raped me again before a show last weekend, but Brendon stopped him and told him to back off or else. It worried me that Jon didn't seemed afraid or worried about what Brendon could do to him and I rarely talk to Tre because Brendon always makes sure we don't talk to each other as if he was a threat if he let me talk to him or have any contact with him.

As usual, I'm wearing the skimpy dresses that barely cover anything and it's getting even more worse every time. During last night's show, I basically wore a black halter dress that had a real low cut neck. You know those kind of dresses that basically show your boobs, but not really. Yeah, that and it was long, but there was a slit in the front that showed half of my thigh all the way down to the floor and black high heels with a red bow on it. Seriously, he's slowly trying to turn me into a stripper or something like that. I can't wait to see what I wear during tonight's show. He told me he had something real special for me to wear tonight since it's the last day of June. Honestly, I don't know what's so great about the last day of a month, but obviously to them it's very important. And I'll finally get to see who Jon's pet is, if he lets her out long enough.

Brendon and I were walking around looking at the crew and making sure that they were doing their fair share of work. Brendon had his whip ready for who ever was slacking and I've already seen him whip five people from the crew within the past twenty minutes. Basically whipping a person ever four minutes. I felt so bad for them and when I saw Tre, I was happy, but he looked sad and broken down. I've never seen him like this as long as I've known him.

"Finally, he broke down." Brendon said with an evil smirk on his face.

I looked at him confused. I didn't understand why Brendon wanted Tre to break down and that evil smirk plastered on his face made me worried for Tre.

'He can finally join us." Brendon told me knowing that I was confused.

"Join you in what?" I asked.

'Our vampire clan. You'll learn in due time, but right now we should get ready for the show." Brendon replied while putting his arm around my waist. He guided me to our trailer and we both walked inside. For once he was wearing some normal clothes, like a t-shirt and skinny jeans, and a pair of converse, so he had to get dressed in his suit.

Walking over to the closet, I was shocked to see an actual dress that was covering skin and a lot of it thank God. It was a black, strapless dress that was mid-thigh length with a red bow on top and black, open toe, wedges with red ribbon to wrap around my legs.

"Wow. You got me a dress that was actually covering my ass and my boobs." I said in shock while pulling it out.

"I had a different dress for you, but I thought Jon's pet should wear it. It suites her more than you." he told me while holding me by my waist and kissing my neck. He started to move his hands from my waist and slide down my legs. His kiss started to get more rougher and I felt his teeth glide against my skin. I knew he wanted a bite before the show, and I knew I couldn't do anything to stop him because I used my imagination if I did and it didn't really look like I would be able to get away without a punishment, Besides I learned my lesson the last time I didn't let him take a snack. Let's just say I wasn't able to get up until the show started.

I felt light headed from the blood lost and collapsed landing in Brendon's arms, but I didn't loose enough of my blood to lose consciousness, but enough to make everything look like the room is spinning. I felt Brendon lay me down on the bed as I started to regain my normal sight and the room stopped spinning. Brendon smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips as I was about to sit up. Holding me up with his arm, he started to get deeper into the kiss and laid me back down. I couldn't help, but kiss back not even thinking strait or about who I was kissing and started to play with his hair with my hands. His lips curved into a smile and he started to get more rougher with the kiss, feeling me up and touching the hem of my panties.

"I knew I'd get you to love me sooner or later." Brendon said heavily to me before kissing me again.

The sad thing was that it was true. Well, actually half true because I'm not truly in love with him..yet, but I was starting to which was very bad and I knew it. I mean. Me falling in love with him is basically me forgiving him for killing my friends and my little sister, along with tricking and torturing Tre.

Brendon started to pull off my panties until we heard a loud knock on the door. He put them back on me and walked over to the door. I sat up and walked over to the closet grabbing the dress and shoes he wanted me to wear tonight, going into the bathroom to get dressed.

Locking the door, I started to change into my dress and started to rethink the reasons why I was starting to fall in love with Brendon. Honestly, I couldn't really find any, but then again, I wasn't really trying.

God, why am I falling in love with him? He killed my friends and my sister and tricked Tre into bringing me here to apart of his circus. All he's really done is hurt me. Well, he did save me from Jon and keeps him away from me. But he makes me wear those skimpy dresses that barely cover anything and has raped me basically every night. He has those weird mood swings and tricked me into being his pet. God damn it. Why am I starting to find him to be so attractive?

I was getting very frustrated on why I was falling in love with him and starting to find him attractive. Opening the door, I saw Brendon putting on his shirt showing his pale, flat abs before covering it up as he buttoned it up. That's when I found the reason why I found him so attractive. He looked like my type of guy. Tall, skinny, longish-dark hair, and he had a tattoo of a piano keyboard on his left forearm with flowers around it. I love guys with tattoo and who were skinny.

There's my reason.

He smiled at me as he put on his read coat and I gave a weak smile as I slipped into my shoes and sat on the bed to tie the ribbons around my leg. Brendon walked up to me with my hat in one hand and a pair of white-fingerless gloves for me to put on. When I was done, he helped me up and basically forced me into a hug.

"You look so beautiful. I'm not letting anyone take you away from me." he whispered in my ear before kissing me on the cheek.

There was a sense of sorrow in his voice showing some sort of human emotion in him. Like he doesn't want me to be taken away from him, but he knows that I am. I was starting to get curious about why he was all of a sudden acting this way.

He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the trailer to the performance tent, so we can get our make up done before the show starts. Walking into the tent, I noticed two men talking to Jon wearing beige colored, 19th century, British style suits and matching Derbies. One of them had strait, shoulder length, dark brown hair with green eyes, and the other guy had strait, neck-length, dirty blond hair with grayish-blue eyes. They were looking at me with interest and I just looked strait ahead following Brendon to get our make up done, but I couldn't help but notice Jon was holding a leash in his hand that was dragging on the ground and I saw him pull on it as we walked in.

That must be Jon's pet on a leash. God, I feel so bad for her to have to be on a leash like that. So much for Brendon being the cruelest vampire. Jon's ten times worst. I don't even want to know how bad their head master is. He's probably a thousand times worst than Jon, Brendon, Spencer, and Ryan combined. Shit.

While Brendon was getting his eyeliner applied, I looked towards where I saw Jon and the two guys he was talking to and saw that Jon had his pet next to him, but I couldn't see her face. Her hair was platinum blond and she had bruises all over her arms and legs. She was probably four inches taller than me, since I'm only four-foot-eleven and she was at Jon's chest. Jon was all over her, probably trying to look good in front of them. I rolled my eyes feeling disgusted and was going to turn away, but before I did she turned her face away from him and I saw that it was one of my old friends from California, Kalie. We were best friends and basically my lesbian lover if I was, since she was bi. It was disturbing to see that she had bruises and cuts on her face and neck and it started to piss me off. Jon slapped her because she was resisting him and the two other vampires there laughed. I clutched my hands in anger and I wanted to beat the shit out of Jon. I didn't care if Jon was a vampire because I'm not afraid of him. He just makes me so angry.

That mother fucker. If he wasn't a fucking vampire, I'd kill him and beat the shit out of him in a heart beat.

"Well, it looks like all of your friends are here, Melody. " Brendon said in amusement.

I wanted to tell him to fuck off so bad, but I knew it would be a foolish thing to do so I just kept quiet and looked to see that Jackie was finished and my turn. As usual I sat on his lap while Jackie did my make up, but Brendon wrapped his arms around my stomach as if I would be taken away from him if he didn't. I looked in the mirror as Jackie put on my foundation and saw that Jon and his friends were still talking and laughing while giving quick glances at me and Kalie was looking at me through the mirror looking sad, happy, hurt, and guilty at the same time. I didn't pay attention to her, I just let Jackie finish my make up, but I looked over to Brendon who looked very angry. I was hoping it wasn't something I have done.

Jackie finish and Brendon pushed me off his lap angrily, luckily I didn't run into Jackie's table. He roughly grabbed my arm and pulled my along over to the opening of the tent. It started to hurt really bad and honestly I thought he was going to pull my arm out of socket. We stopped and Brendon held my arm tight.

"What ever you do, do not talk to those men except when they greet themselves. Got me." Brendon ordered.

"Yes, I got it. Can you let go now? Your hurting me." I told him with a hint of my pain in my voice.

He let go angrily and I started to rub where my new bruise was going to form tomorrow night. I turned my head away from the audience to see Jon, Kalie, and the two other guys walking towards up. Brendon turned my head to face away from them and looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"Don't even look at them until they walk up to us." he told me angrily.

"Yes, sir." I said while looking up at him.

"Good girl." he said before kissing my lips.

We pulled apart before they stopped next to us and Brendon looked at the two guys wearing the suits. They smiled and mostly put their eyes on me and it was making me very uncomfortable, so I just looked down.

"So, this is your new pet, Brendon?" the guy with dark brown hair asked.

"Yes, she is." he replied.

"What's your name beautiful?" the dirty blond guy asked with an Australian accent while lifting my head up with his gloved fingers.

"Melody." I said shyly.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." the dark brown guy told me while grabbing my hand and kissing it. I heard Brendon let out a low growl. "I'm Mike." He put my hand down and then the dirty blond hair guy grabbed it and said,"And I'm Michael.". He kissed my hand to and I gave him a weak smile.

Ryan came up and said,"30 seconds."

"Well, we should get in our seats. We'll see you later, Melody." Mike said before walking away.

"Fucking bastards think they'll take you away from me. They'll die trying." Brendon said to me with pure anger in his eyes. "Go, you're on." He pushed me hard, I swear I thought I was going to lose balance, but I didn't thank God. That would be very embarrassing.

I looked out in the crowd seeing Mike, Michael, Spencer, Megan, Ryan, Sam, Jon, and Kalie sitting in the front row. Roger handed me the microphone and walked off as I said my normal stuff while trying to look at everyone in the audience so I wouldn't have to see that Mike and Michael were watching me even though I knew their eyes were on me.

Finishing my introduction for Brendon, I saw that Kalie wasn't there in the audience before walking back stage. As I walked behind the curtains, I saw here holding her leash and looking at me with a huge smile. I just smiled back weakly. It was hard for me to see one of my friends hurt, but she still smiled. Maybe seeing me blocked out all of the pain.

"Oh my God, Melody!" she said excitedly while running over to me and giving me a huge hug.

"Hey, Kalie. I can't believe you're here too." I said while hugging her back.

"Yeah. I'm sorry I got you into this," she told me while looking at me."And I'm sorry I got Tre into this mess too." She looked sad and guilty. I knew it wasn't her fault and that she was tricked just like Tre was, so I just looked at her giving her a forgiving look.

'It's okay, hun. We all got tricked into this. It's not just your fault. I mean I could have denied Brendon's request to join the circus if I knew that he was going to kill my sister anyways." I told her while grabbing her hand.

"I know their secrets." Kalie told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked her with curiosity.

"I know why Brendon is keeping Tre alive. Here come with me."she told me while pulling me along over to an enclosed place back stage behind boxes and crates. This reminded me of what Brendon told me earlier about being happy that he finally broke down, so he could join their clan and was hoping that Kalie would tell me everything.

"Brendon told me that Tre was able to be apart of their vampire clan because he finally broke down and told me that I'd find out soon. Do you know what he's talking about?" I asked her in a whisper.

"Yeah. Jon always talks about it all the time and those two guys, Mike and Michael are a part of it too. Anyone who's a vampire and works here in this circus is apart of it. The gang is called the Dandies and they rule over Chicago." she told me. "Jon told me about all of the different vampire gangs there. There are punks, goths, gangstas, and the Dandies. Oh, and then there are these four hunters and one of them is a vampire. That's all I really know about them."

"At least there are a few people who are doing something about the vampires instead of letting them expand and completely rule the city." I told her.

"Yeah, and actually this circus was Brendon's idea that he suggested to their master, William Beckett, so they could get more members and be unstoppable." she told me. It honestly was no surprise that Brendon thought of something like this since he's the ring leader and owner of the circus that first started three years ago.

"So, much for our love for vampires, huh?" I said while trying to make a joke out of it.

"Ha, yeah. Too bad though. We have to live with them for the rest of our lives. Let's just say after the last show, we're going to be in love with them." she told me while looking down with despair.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her confused.

"Well, you want to know the reason why Jon abuses me so badly?" she asked me, but I was getting even more confused on how this would be related to the answer of my question.

"Sure, I guess. " I replied with uncertainty.

"Well, Jon told me that William is a million times worst than he is and is toughening me up, so I could be with him. See, after this, I'm going to be his bride and the reason why Mike and Michael are here are to take either Ryan's, Spencer's, or you to be their bride. Mike says he might want you to be his bride, but he seemed more like he has already made his choice." she told me while looking down.

"So, I'm not going to be Brendon's pet, or girl anymore after the circus is over?" I questioned while tears built up in my eyes.

"No...you're not. I'm sorry." she told me with a sympathetic voice. I started to wipe the built up tears away from my eyes so it wouldn't mess up my mascara and Kalie gave me a hug. "It's okay. We'll be together in this till the end."

That really wasn't what I wanted to hear. I wanted to stay with Brendon because I knew he wouldn't abuse me that bad unless I didn't listen to him or did something wrong. I don't know about Mike or Michael or any one else. They would probably abuse me for no reason.

"What else do you know?" I asked her wanting to everything she knows until I knew as much as she did.

"Well, the reason why Brendon, Jon, or any of them won't turn us yet is because they want to make sure that we could never fight against them with our vampire strength. They're not going to turn us into a vampire until we go to their mansion." she told me.

"I kinda figured that out."I told her while looking down.

"Soon, everyone that's apart of the circus crew will be vampires and Chicago is doomed." she said with despair in his voice.

"I know a couple people who live there. I bet you they're dead." I told her while looking down.

"Don't say that. You never know." she told me with hope in her voice.

I didn't want to think about it anymore and I knew more than I needed. It was horrible what she was telling me and I didn't want to talk about it anymore. Kalie looked at me with sympathy and saw that I didn't want to know anymore. "I better go back to Jon before he suspects anything and doesn't trust me to go anywhere alone." she said as we walked out of our secret spot.

"Yeah. I don't want you to get hurt anymore, or any worst than you already have it." I told her as I walked back to the opening.

"Yeah, well I'll talk to you later...or at the end of next month." she told me while giving me a hug.

"Yeah. I'll talk to you at the end of next month." I told her while hugging her back. We stopped hugging and I watched her walked away back to her seat. Looking over to Brendon, I saw that Buttercup was walking over to Brendon. She looked so cute as I saw him whip the air for her to stand next to Star to do their part together going through the Ring of Fire. I smiled seeing Star jump through the ring and then Buttercup, so they could build up for their show.

As I saw Buttercup do her last jump before they jumped together, I felt a gloved hand cover my mouth and an arm hold me close to his body. I started to breath heavily, not being able to breath because his hand covered my mouth and my nose.

"Calm down, baby. I won't hurt you." I heard the familiar voice say. It belonged to Mike. I was scared and Mike knew it. Well, of course he knew it. He's a fucking vampire. "Come on, let's go have some fun." He walked me out of the tent as Brendon finished his show, I turned my body trying to get away from Mike and go over to Brendon, but he stopped me from going over to him and I saw Brendon look at me with anger in his eyes.

"Mike, what do you think you're going with Melody?" he asked him as he came up in front of him.

"Now, Brendon. Don't get so over protective of her. I was just going give her a small taste of what it's going to be like as my bride. Besides if I were you, I wouldn't want to interfere. Don't you have to regain your honor you lost three years ago?" he asked with a cocky tone.

I saw Brendon look down as he clutched his fists, knowing that Mike was right. I looked at him with sorrow in his eyes and moved out of Mike's way.

"I thought so. Now come on, love." he told me while we walked away from Brendon. I felt horrible that Brendon couldn't save me because he's regaining his honor that he lost three years ago. I figured that his suggestion for the circus was going to help him regain his honor to William. Mike walked me over to a yellow trailer that I didn't know who it belonged to until we walked inside and that's when I figured out who's trailer it was. It belonged to Jon seeing all of the things only a true pervert like him could have. I was scared even more now being in Jon's trailer and knowing what Kalie had to deal with. Mike walked me over to the bed and pushed me on it.

"Now you're going to see what it's like to be the wife of a Dandy." he told me with a dirty smirk plastered on his face before getting on top of me. I tried to fight him off, but he slapped me. "It looks like Brendon still hasn't tought you to never hit a Dandy. I guess I'll have to teach you." He smiled and horror traveled through my body fearing what his way of teaching me a lesson was like figuring that it was mostly what Brendon's lessons were like.

He roughly started to kiss me and I shut my lips tight, but he bit my lip so I would let him in and I also tasted a bit of my blood. I could tell that Mike was turned on by it because he started to pull off my clothes roughly and started to take off his clothes until we were both naked. It was horrible and I wanted to be with Brendon. Tears started to fall out of my eyes and Mike stopped kissing me probably knowing that I wanted to be with Brendon, looking at me with anger and lust in his eyes. I was horrified and wanted to get out, but his weight was on top of me and I couldn't escape. He laughed knowing that I wanted to get away from him, but couldn't.

"Don't worry, love. It'll be over soon and you can go back to your pathetic master, but you'll learn to love me once you know how much stronger and better I am than he will ever be." Mike whispered in my ear and felt so much discust, I wanted to puke.

I'll never love you.

"Well, weither you love me or not, I'll make you." he told me before going back to kissing me. Mike entered me and I started to cry. Honestly, all I want to do is be with Brendon and have him protect me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Didn't change much in this chapter. Thanks for reading and commenting...again