Sequel: Nothing Will Stop Us
Status: It's going to be revised to be better and longer

Welcome to the Vampire Circus

The Love of a Devil and the Lust of the Other

Waking up, I saw that I was laying in the black and red bed I missed so much last night. Turning my body, pain ran through my nerves remembering last night. I started to cry from the memory and all of a sudden I felt arms hold me close and I looked up to see Brendon. I cried in his chest and he started to stroke my head hoping it would calm me down.

"I'm not letting him take you away from me when we get back to Chicago. I promise." he told me before kissing my cheek. I believed him. He's the only vampire here I'm going to trust. I don't know what it is, but I think he's actually starting to have human emotion. Calming down as he stroke my hair, I looked up at him to see a mixed emotion of sorrow, anger, and guilt shine through his eyes. I gave him a peck on the lips, hoping that it would show him that I forgave him and that he didn't have to be guilty. He smiled and just held me close like a normal boyfriend would, but was really careful into not hurting me anymore than I was. My legs ached and I could feel the cut on my lips from Mike biting me, basically my whole body was in pain and badly bruised.

He started to look at the damage Mike gave me last night and touched my bruises lightly as I twitched a little every time he touched me and he quickly flinched back.

"Sorry." he told me as he stopped touching me.

"It's okay." I told him softly as I laced my fingers with his. He smiled and giggled a little probably because my hands were like little girl hands compared to him. I didn't mind though because it's true. Seriously, compared to him I'm a little girl being only four-foot-eleven and being half-Filipino, that's the reason why.

"You're so beautiful. I can't imagine you being with Mike. He doesn't deserve a girl as gorgeous and sweet as you." he told me before kissing me only to be disrupted by Ryan knocking on the door. Quickly he covered our bodies with the covers we were laying on before letting Ryan in. He walked in with another girl that I haven't seen, thinking that she was new, but she didn't look frightened like most of them. I was curious.

"Brendon, I brought my sister to replace Melody like you told me to." Ryan said while holding the tall, slender, girl that looked just like him, but in girl form.

"It's good to see you again, Juliette," Brendon said smiling." You're outfit is in Ryan's trailer and I'll come in about an hour to tell you what to say."

"Yes, sir." she said and I noticed that she was a vampire too. Not a big surprise, since she's Ryan's sister.

At first I was kinda worried when Ryan said that she was here to replace me, but then I realized it was for the show. Laying in bed, Brendon dismissed Juliette and Ryan before telling me that he wanted me to stay in bed and that Spencer would be watching me.

"Can I take a bath and get changed into clothes?" I asked him.

"Yes, of course you can, my love," he said while smiling. "But can you get up by yourself?"

Attempting to sit up strait all by myself, I laid back down feeling an intense pain all over my body and Brendon saw it. He gently putt his arms under my body and picked me up bridal style into the bathroom with the sheets covering my body. He set me down on his lap as he sat on the side of the bath tub and turned on the water like a mother would do before putting her child in the bath tub. I liked this sweeter, more gentle and caring vampire than the one I met a month ago and Brendon looked into my hazel eyes smiling.

"You're amazing, Melody." he told me as he caressed my bruised cheek.

"Oh, really? How?" I asked curiously.

"Not only did I make you fall in love with me, but you turned me back into being a human." he said before giving me a peck on the lips. I smiled seeing how much I've affected him without really doing anything and in a month. It impressed me how much I've changed a once evil, sex-crazed vampire into a nice one, which I never thought would exist. The best part is that he's happy with it as if being human again was all he wanted.

"Let's get you in this water. It'll make you feel better." he told me while turning off the water and taking off the sheet covering my body before laying me in the bath tub. The warm water felt good against my badly beaten body. The hot water melted away my pain and I just slid down to where my head was above the water.

"Feeling better?" he asked.

"Yes. Thank you." I replied.

"I'll let you take your bath in private, just call me when you want to come out." he told me as he walked out.

After 10 minutes, I got out of the bath tub still feeling a lot better and wrapped a towel that was waiting for me on the sink around my body. Walking out of the bathroom, Brendon automatically ran over to me and picked me up bridal style over to the bed.

"I told you to call me when you're done." he whispered harshly in my ear.

"I was feeling better and could walk, so I didn't think I should call you in to take me out of the bathroom." I whispered in a scared tone afraid of what he was going to do to me. I've noticed just now that when he's calm and not angry at anyone, he acts human, but when he's angry and irritated he's back to him self.

Dropping me on the bed, he walked over to grab me my under ware, his boxers, and his red t-shirt. Handing it to me, I changed into them quickly and went under the covers. Brendon smiled and walked over to me. I was scared seeing that he was still angry and trying to get ready for whatever Brendon was going to throw at me. He grabbed my throat, but not as tight as he usually does and got on top of me. I was scared about all of this random anger. Obviously something bad happened during the 10 minutes I was in the bath tub.

Whispering in my ear harshly he said," Sorry, I have to do this, love, but if you play along you won't get hurt. I'm so sorry for making you afraid of me, but Mike is watching me for this week to make sure I don't try anything to keep you away from him. He's watching right now and has a camera in my trailer, so he's watching you. Tre tells me you're a good actress, so I know you're going to do fine. Spencer is going to come in with some soup for you in 3 minutes and Mike's going to come in in an hour. Got it?" He said the last part out loud in pure anger and I choked out a yes and he let go.

"Good girl." he said before kissing me roughly. I was starting to like these rough kisses, but I couldn't show it in fear that it would be caught on the camera that Brendon told me about. We heard the front door squeak open and I knew it was Spencer. Brendon smiled and bit my lower lip in the exact place where Mike did, which actually hurt and caused me to cry, which I think is the plan.

Licking my lower lip, he smiled and got off of me as Spencer shut the door holding a tray of soup. Spencer gave Brendon an evil smirk as he passed him by and before Brendon walked out while putting on his hat. I still felt the pain on my lips, but there was no blood. It was probably because Brendon didn't let my first lip injury heal. I was kinda worried about what the evil smirk was about. Scratch that. I was terrified about what that evil smirk was about.

Spencer sat next to me on the bed and put the tray with hot, tomato soup on my lap. Well, at least it looked like it was tomato soup.

"Eat up. It'll make you feel better." he told me in a normal voice.

"Thanks." I replied in a monotone voice while grabbing the spoon and taking a sip. It was tomato soup alright, but it tasted really salty and thick. Spencer knew why it was like that. I could tell by his facial expression and I think I understood why. I just hoped that I wasn't right.

God, please don't tell me it's tomato soup mixed with blood.

"Sorry, hun, but it is." he told me as if it was suppose to be hilarious.

"Eww..gross. I better not get AIDS from this." I told him in disgust.

"Don't worry you won't." he told me in an amusing voice. I just rolled my eyes and slowly, but surely ate it. Of course I ate it slowly because I was faking like Brendon told me too. Spencer took my bowl and set it on the dresser before coming back with a bottle of water. He opened it and handed me to drink it. Practically chugging it down because I was so thirsty from the salty, blood and tomato soup, I weakly dropped in on the ground when the bottle was empty.

"You're going to love being a vampire, Melody.You won't have to drink water anymore or feel any pain." he told me with an enthusiastic voice.

"Yeah, right. I'd rather drink water and feel pain, then be turned into a vampire." I told him in disgust and looked away from him.

"What's this? You would rather suffer with hunger and thirst and pain, than not having to deal with any of those?" Spencer asked with fake confusion.

"Yes and I know what you're doing." I told him while getting what he was trying to do. Basically, he was feeding me lies, so I would be influenced that being a vampire is great. Psh, yea right.

"Oh, yeah, and what is that?" he asked me.

"You're trying to influence me that being a vampire is great. Yeah, right." I answered.

"Ooh, well at least you're smart unlike some stupid girls. Like Kalie. She's been here for 5 months and she still doesn't get that she's going to have a more difficult time with William than she has with Jon." he told me.

"She's not stupid. Kalie is smarter than you think." I told him with anger in my voice.

"Yeah, right. I'll believe that when she figures things out." he told me not believing a word I said about her.

Stupid, ignorant, vampire. She's not stupid, she's fucking smarter than you think. Kalie is just slow at times.

"Being slow is a nicer way of saying that she's stupid." he told me.

"Whatever. Believe what you want. You'll find out the truth soon. I don't want to talk to you anymore." I told him while turning on my side and looking at the bathroom door.

"Don't worry. You won't have to talk to me anymore. Mike's going to come in soon and spend the rest of the day with you while Brendon's gone." Spencer told me.

Shit, the rest of the day? I was hoping maybe 5 minutes or some short time. Not rest of the day.

"Sorry, but he wants you alone and I have to listen to Mike." he told me with sorrow and guilt in his voice.

And just in time, Mike enters the trailer with a bouquet of black roses. Spencer stood up after grabbing the water bottle that was on the floor and grabbed my bowl before walking out. Laying there like I couldn't move because I was in pain, Mike walked over to where I was facing and put a chair there while holding the black roses.

"How are you doing beautiful?" he asked as he softly caressed my face with one hand and I winced a little.

"Aww, poor thing. Brendon's not being rough enough on you. It looks like I'll have to take you home so you can learn." he told me while having a smirk on his face. I was scared to go to Chicago to be with him. Along with not being with Kalie, Tre, and Brendon. Tears were building up in my eyes. "Tears of joy. I knew you'd be happy about living with me."

Yeah, right. In your dreams.

"Don't be in denial, babe. You're going home with me and Michael tomorrow night when we bring back our recruits. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about since you've talked to Kalie." he told me before kissing my neck. Of course that's the choice place for a vampire to kiss. I could feel his teeth glide against my skin and hitting a soft spot that Brendon only knows. Closing my mouth tight so I wouldn't let it out, but it didn't help much since he knew I was trying to hold it in. He just kept on kissing it until I couldn't hold it in anymore and accidentally let it out. Mike gave me a lustful smile and I was scared remembering last night.

"Don't be scared, love. I'll take very good care of you and make sure you're not hurt like you were last night." he whispered in my ear.

I knew better, especially remembering what Brendon told me when we first met.

"Never trust a vampire by his words alone."

He got on top of me and basically repeated everything he did last night, except much worse thinking that I was use to it from last night,but boy was he wrong. Screaming and crying in pain, it was only muffled by his mouth covering mine. I was starting to get tired from screaming, crying, and moving around trying to get him off, so I just laid there letting him do whatever he wanted. Looking around, I saw the camera Brendon and Spencer were talking about. It was in the closet near the door.

"I hope Brendon will enjoy the show on that video." Mike said in my ear, panting. Getting what he was talking about, basically Mike was going to leave Brendon a sex tape for him to watch to torture him. He got off of me and I just laid there looking up at the ceiling as he put his arms around my waist. I turned on to my side away from him so I wouldn't have to face him, but he stopped me by holding me and making me turn towards him. I tried to turn away from him again,but he slapped my face and said,"Don't you fucking do that ever again? Got me?"

I whimpered in pain and answered,"yes." with tears flowing out of my eyes.

"Honestly, I'm disappointed with Brendon. I thought he would have you tamed already, but it looks like he went easy with you. William will never give him his honor back." he said.

I was angry with Mike. I hated him more than I've ever hated Brendon, but it was pretty close to how much I hate Jon. Brendon was my only hope to not have to be Mike's bride, but since he's taking me with him to Chicago, I was screwed and Brendon can't do shit to help me.

"Brendon's going to get me back from you." I told him with anger in my voice replacing my tears.

"Jon was right. You aren't like the other girls. Maybe you should have been Jon's girl instead of that stupid blond, Kalie. William is a fool to have picked her to be his bride. He should have waited to pick you, but then I wouldn't have you, so I'm happy William doesn't trust Brendon's choice in girls." he told me before kissing my neck, but this time to have a bite. I started to feel dizzy and light headed until everything was black and I was unconscious.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would've updated yesterday, but my computer was acting weird so now I'm updating today. I hope you still like the very non-effective revision verison. I've decided that I'll definitly revise the sequal so it'll be longer. Thanks for reading and commenting...again.