Sequel: Nothing Will Stop Us
Status: It's going to be revised to be better and longer

Welcome to the Vampire Circus

Love's Will

"You can't take her, Mike. It's not the end of the circus yet until September 22nd." Brendon yelled.

"Oh, but on the contrary I can. You haven't prepared her to be ready for her new life as my wife and William told me that if you haven't done your job, I can take her with me." Mike said in a calm voice.

I just woke up hearing Brendon and Mike fight about him taking me to Chicago. Trying not to make a sound or a movement, I laid still just listening on to the conversation.

"That's bull shit." Brendon yelled as I heard a something smash on the ground. Scaring me, I accidentally jumped a little.

"Oh, it looks like Melody woke up and just in time for our departure." Mike said. I could feel his eyes on me, burning through my covers to see me because obviously my covers were over my head. I was scared and after a few seconds, I felt someone push down on the bed next to me. I didn't know if it was Brendon or Mike, but I just held the covers tight over my head hoping that they couldn't get it off of me. Within seconds though, the covers were ripped from my hands and my body was exposed. I noticed bruises all over my body and my legs felt so numb. Brendon looked at me with a hurt and angry look while Mike had a smile plastered on his face.

"You can't take her yet, Mike. Let the nurses check her out before she leaves with you just in case she has any broken bones or anything. William wouldn't want a badly injured girl to be in his mansion. She'd be vulnerable to everyone there. An easy meal." Brendon told him with a hint of concern in his voice as he saw that I was in pain.

"Alright, Urie. I'll take her to the nurses tent and if she has any broken bones or fractures, she'll stay here until she has fully healed. I wouldn't want my wife be in danger." he said before kissing me. His kiss was poison to me. It made me sick having his lips on mine.

Picking me up roughly, unlike what Brendon would do when I was hurt earlier, I held my tears back, trying not to show anymore weakness. We walked past Brendon and he looked as if he was suffering the same pain. Brendon quickly put a towel over my body before we walked out of the trailer and the sky was a dark blue, like sunrise was going to come within the next hour. I saw Jon walking out of the dancers' tent with his shirt and hair all messy. Jon looked at me and I quickly looked away, but it didn't stop him from coming over to us.

"What's wrong with Melody?" Jon asked with fake concern.

"I might have been too rough on her, so we're just making sure I didn't hurt her too badly." he said as if he was worried if he actually did. Yeah, right. Those are obviously fake emotions.

"Aww, poor, Melody. Let's see. Does this hurt?" Jon asked before grabbing my arm and I screamed in pain. "Ooh, not good. It looks like Juliette is going to have to replace Melody for good."

"It doesn't matter. I was going to take her home tomorrow anyways." he told him as we walked in to the white tent with a red cross on it.

"Oh, well. I'll talk to you later Mike." Jon said before walking away.

No one was in the tent, it wasn't until Mike laid me on the bed that one of the nurses came out. She was pretty and whorish looking as if she was wearing one of those sexy nurse costumes, but it was actually their uniform. She had short blond hair and hazel eyes.

"Master Mike, I wouldn't expect you to be in here." the blond nurse said as she curtsied.

"Well, I just wanted to make sure my love here isn't badly enough injured so I can take her home." Mike replied while grabbing my hand. The nurse looked jealous.

Obviously, she's in love with Mike. Why doesn't he just pick her instead of me? They can play doctor with eachother.

"Because I already was with her, but she bored me." Mike whispered in my ear. His breath touching my ear sent chills down my spine.

The nurse brought in a x-ray machine and put it over my body. I was afraid and she did it quickly thank God. Everything was quick, but I guess it's that vampire quickness that makes everything faster.

After about 15 minutes, she came in with a couple x-rays and put it up to the light. I saw that I had a few cracked rips, a fractured wrist, and a fractured hip.

Oh, great. I have my first bone fractures. Lovely.

"Damn. How long will it take for her to heal?" Mike asked the nurse in a disappointed tone.

"Until the end of the circus." she replied in the same tone.

"Damn it." he yelled angrily.

"I'm sorry Master Mike, sir." she apologized fearfully.

"Get her bandaged up or whatever. I'll tell Brendon the news. He's a lucky basterd this time." Mike said angrily while walking out of the tent.

The nurse put fixed my wrist and was going to let everything heal itself. As soon as the nurse was done with me, Brendon came in looking sad, but at the same time relieved.

"Thank you, Natasha. Now i'll have to find another girl to replace her permently," Brendon said not sounding too happy."Juiliette, can't be here forever."

"I'm so sorry, sir." she apologized in the same tone as she did when she apologized to Mike.

"Come on, Melody. I'm going to let you get your bed rest." Brendon said in an angry tone. I was afraid if he was actually feeling angry or just acting like he was doing earlier. Picking me up gentlely, he walked us out of the tent and headed for our trailer quickly, noticing that the sun was going to come up in a few minutes.

Once we got in the trailer, the sun was starting to rise and Brendon laid me down on the bed gentlely.

"I told you I'm not letting him take you away from me." he whispered in my ear.

I looked at him with confusion in my eyes wondering why he would say that when I have fractured bones and cracked ribs. Brendon read my expression and said,"Those weren't your x-rays. I switched them with some of the crews' x-rays that had those injuries."

"I love you so much." I said happily while hugging him.

"I love you too." he whispered.

I then remembered about the camera and was starting to worry. Calming down my worries, he pointed to where the camera could have been, but the closet door was shut, so the camera couldn't catch anything. Smiling happily, I kissed him and held him close while he did the same. No longer hating his lips on mine or his touch on my skin, I moved his hands to my hips before putting my arms behind his neck. For once that wouldn't be called rape because I was now willing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I didn't change a thing on this chapter. This one is absolutely perfect. Thanks for reading and commenting again.