Sequel: Nothing Will Stop Us
Status: It's going to be revised to be better and longer

Welcome to the Vampire Circus

Acting and Plans

It's been 3 weeks since I've left this trailer and I was getting bored. Mike and Michael left the next day after my diagnosis of having fractured bones and cracked ribs with the broken down crew, as in Tre and any other crew member that was too weak to be with the circus anymore to be a part of their Dandies gang. The reason why I have to stay in this trailer is because everyone knows that I have these injuries and Brendon knows that it would make no sense if they saw me out of bed with fractured hip. Besides we found out that Jon informs Mike everything that's occurring at the circus, both during performance and preparation. I've gotten beautiful roses and Megan and Sam get to take care of me for now on, so at least I'm not alone in the trailer all day until Brendon comes in. Brendon and I have agreed to make my "quick healing" a secret from everyone, so as much as I trust Megan and Sam, they don't know. I feel bad for not telling them, but Brendon made me promise not to tell anybody and I don't want to get him angry with me.

Today was the last day of July and of course it was a normal last day of the month. More of the crew is being taken away to go to Chicago and Kalie is brought out, but luckily I get to spend the whole day with her because Jon is being nice, plus he doesn't want her around for some reason.

"Kalie, I can't believe in two months we're going to be in Chicago and be the wives of complete monsters." I told her as she sat next to me.

"Yeah, me neither, but I'm planning on getting away when we get to Chicago." she told me in a "hush-hush" tone.

"Really, how?" I asked her in the same tone.

"Well, you know how Jon keeps me in a chain like Brendon use to do to you?" she asked.

"Yeah.."I said not knowing where this was going.

"Well, I can unlock myself and then I'll come and get you when we're in Chicago during the show and we can get the hell out of here.'' she told me.

I had to admit that was a brilliant plan. Honestly, I didn't see any flaw in her plan since everyone is going to be busy watching the circus and making sure everything is going perfectly because their leader, William Beckett, is going to be there, so he wouldn't even know if he bride to be will be gone. Even if there is a flaw, I didn't really care much for knowing what it could be.

"Wow, that's brilliant, Kalie. I told Spencer you weren't stupid." I told her.

"What? Spencer thought I was stupid?"she asked as if she didn't know.

"Yeah, but I argued with him and told him that you were just slow." I told her.

"Oh, well, now he's going to know that I'm smarter thank he thinks on our last day of being in the circus." she said with an evil smile. I smiled back knowing that her plan will work and Brendon doesn't have to worry about anything.

"Just make sure you bring me some clothes because Jon barely gives me any." she told me.

"Okay, I'll see if I can get any clothes for you from the crew." I told her before hearing the door open. I saw Brendon and Jon walking in and Jon was probably here just to get Kalie. I laid still in the bed looking at them while Kalie looked at them also.

"Come on, Kalie, We have to get you ready for tonight's show. Brendon is letting you take her place." Jon said in an impatient tone.

"Okay, I'll see you at the end of next month, Melody." she said before kissing my cheek.

"Okay, bye, Kalie." I said in a weak tone as she walked over to where Jon and Brendon were.

"Jon, tell Kalie what she has to say. I'm going to stay with Melody for a while." Brendon ordered.

"Okay, sir." Jon said while taking Kalie out of the trailer and leaving us alone.

Wow, Jon's actually respecting him now.

"Yep, he is. I've been really hard on everyone, acting angry and back to my old self." he told me while walking over to me and laying with me in bed. Putting his arm behind my neck and holding me close to his body, I didn't know if I should tell him about Kalie's plan or not.

"What's on your mind, babe?" he asked while looking at me.

"Wow, you can't read my mind to find out?" I asked smiling a little not believing that he couldn't read my mind.

"No, you have to many things going through it." he said smiling a little.

"Oh, well, umm...Kalie has a good plan on escaping and we're going to escape from the circus during the show, so that way we don't become the wives of complete demons." I told him.

"That's a good idea and then we can meet somewhere and be together." he told me with a smile on his face.

"Yep, and nothing will tear us apart." I told him before kissing him.

"Yep, nothing in the whole entire universe can tear us apart." he told me while disconnecting our lips, so I could breath before going back for more. I smiled happily in my head knowing that we'll be together forever with no one stopping us, but then I realized something. He would be back on his Dandy schedule once the circus is over, tormenting the city and feeding on innocent girls.

Wait, if nothing will tear us apart, then he's going to quit and we can runaway together away from the Dandies and every other vampire.

"Yep, I have everything planned out," he told me while cuddling me and lacing his fingers with mine."Once we meet somewhere and then we'll runaway to somewhere secluded, like in a cabin in the mountains, or anywhere you want to live."

"That sounds like a good idea, but I'd rather stay somewhere close to the city, but not too close, like in Palo Cedro, California. No one would find us there." I told him while looking into his eyes.

"Yeah, that sounds like a nice place. How did you know about that place?" he asked me.

"I was born there. Well, not exactly there, but basically spent my first 8 years of my life there." I explained.

"Sounds perfect. Okay, we'll live there once we leave Chicago," he told me before kissing my forehead. He got up, unlacing our fingers and walked over to the door."I'll see you after the show."

"Okay. Good luck." I said with a smile.

"Thanks, hun." he said before walking outside and closing the door, leaving me here alone.

Laying in bed alone, I felt excited knowing that once the circus is over, me and Brendon are going to runaway together living in my birthplace. It was going to be amazing.

Thank God, I'm going to get out of this mess. We're going to to be so happy together.

Turning on my side towards the dresser, I stared in the mirror. Shutting my eyes for a few seconds, I heard foot steps on the floor causing me to open my eyes. Looking in the mirror, I saw a guy with short, dirty blond hair and green eyes. He was wearing a beige suit and derby like Mike and Michael showing me that he was also a Dandy. Slowly turning to face him, making sure I don't show him that I was never injured or quickly recovered and I saw him standing at the edge of the bed.

"Who are you?" I asked in a tired tone.

"I'm Adam T. Siska." he said while bowing.

"Oh, well, sorry. I'm already taken by Mike." I told him thinking he was looking for a bride, like Mike and Michael were doing during their visit.

"Oh, I know. He told me to make sure that you were doing alright and recovering. As I see, your doing good and recovering wonderfully." he told me while walking over to the door.

I was silent as he walked out the trailer. not staying to make sure that I was even acting. Feeling relieved, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading and commenting...again. A little change and extention of this chapter, but not much.