Love Doesn't Always Work!

Sakura's First Day In America!

Love... isn't it such a magical word! Love isn't easy, and it’s not always real. Oh I’m sorry but I'm getting ahead of myself! I'm Sakura! I'm an 18 year old girl from Japan! This time it’s my turn to tell you one of most unreal love stories to ever happen in any normal teenage school life! My fantasy started in my first year of high school. I had just moved here from Japan. It wasn't much longer until I would turn 15 when I saw the cutest guy ever. His name you ask? His name is Takashi. He's not like all the other guys at my new high school! When I saw him at Anchor Bay high I felt that I knew him from somewhere. Well before I moved here I was just getting home from Tariku High when.......
"Sakura! Come in here for a minute." Mama-San yelled out the window.
"Fine!! I'll be inside in a minute......" I walked inside to find box after box spread a crossed the floor, stairs, and tables. “Mama-San? What's with these boxes? Are we moving?"
"Yes. We're moving to Michigan." She replied. I stared at her for a long time. I had a lot of questions that I wanted to ask her. Why Michigan? Am I leaving kurenai? Katsumi? Why the middle of a new semester?
"Mama-san what's in Michigan? Am I leaving kurenai and katsumi?" I asked still staring around the room.
"A new school, a good job, and your cousins. Yes without them!!!!!!!!!" she said picking up a box from the bottom step.
"Mama-san!!!!! I'm Home!!!!" Arianna yelled from the doorway.
"Mama-san does Arianna know? And Fine I guess I’ll leaving Kurenai!" I yelled as I walked up to my room! Kurenai is my best friend. Her mama-san is my mama-san's best friend. I've known her for 14 years. Well at least I think so!!!!
"MAMA-SAN I FORGOT TO TELL YOU I'M GOING OUT TO DINNER WITH KURENAI AND KATSUMI TONITE. I GOTTA LEAVE IN AN HALF AN HOUR!!!!" I yelled down stairs to mama-san.
"OKAY! DO YOU NEED MONEY? BE BACK BY NINE SAKURA!!!"
"NO I"M GOOD!!!! OKAY!!!" I headed down stairs. "Bye mama-san. Bye Arianna." I walked outside. 'Brrrr it’s cold.' I thought. 'I wonder where my sweater is. I better get it!' I walked inside and grabbed my purple and black sweater and walked back out. 'Ahhh so much better…' I thought. 'This is better. Now I better get to Kurenai’s house.' I walked up to the door and knocked! Knock Knock……
“Kurenai are you home??....” I opened the door and saw boxes all over!!! “Kurenai!! Are you moving too??”
“ I’M UPSTAIRS. AND YES I AM MOVING!!!!” she yelled from her room. I walked up to her room and didn’t see her?
“Kurenai??” I said as I looked around.
“I’m in my tower…..” she said from the far corner of her room.
“Oh. There you are. Are you ready to go??” I asked her.
“Not quite. I have a gift for you. You must open it before we go!” she said.
“You got me a gift????” I was so alarmed!!! “There’s no way I’ll accept a gift from you!”
“You’ll take it or I’ll make you!!!” she threatened me!!!
“Oooh sounds like a threat!!” I teased. She walked over to me with a small silver box with a purple and blue bow on it. She handed it to me. I slowly opened it. I read the card first. It said:
‘To Sakura:
I heard you’re moving. Where I don’t know, but I do hope it’s to Michigan.
I was going to wait and give it to you at your party but I can’t wait.
So here it’s the greatest gift ever!!! Have fun and I’ll see you real soon.
It’s your birthday gift. Happy Birthday Sakura!
I love you so much.
Kurenai!’
I opened the box to find a beautiful amethyst and sapphire necklace.
“Awe Kurenai you shouldn’t have. It’s beautiful.” I said as I stared into the amethyst and sapphire necklace. She walked over to me and said
“Try it on. Here I’ll hook it for you…” She grabbed the necklace from me and put it around my neck. “It looks so cute on you!!!”
“thanks so much Kurenai.” I said as I gave her a big hug.”I love you so much Kurenai.”
“I love you too Sakura….” She said hugging me back. “Let’s go to dinner now!!!”
“Okay Where to????” I said as we walked out of the house.
“Um I’m not sure.” She said. Her dark blue eyes stared hopelessly down as she thought of what sounded good. Next thing I know…… “I got it!!!” She blurted out.
“What?” I was still staring into her beautiful dark blue eyes, as I stopped in my tracks.
“Kurina’s Japanese Café.” She said.
“Um okay it is your pick.” I said. We we’re walking to the place when “AHHHHHHH!” I yelled. I was grabbed in a bear hug.“Who the heck just did that!!!!?” I turned around to see….
“Katsumi???” I said “OM Gosh. You scared me!” I stated just a bit breathless.
“Ha-ha Ha-ha!! She got you good.” Kurenai laughed at me!!!!
“I got you real good eh Sakura?” Katsumi asked laughing at me.
“Katsumi..?” Kurenai said.
“Yeah?” Katsumi said.
“Did you hear the news?” Kurenai said.
“What news?” katsumi said.
“That I’m moving!” I said.
“NO! You are?”
“Yeah. All the way to America.”
“Can you bring me?”
“I don’t know.”
“Well ask for me please.”
“And Me” Kurenai said.
“Fine I’ll Ask.” I said.
“We’re here” Kurenai said. We were looking at the café and then at each other. Katsumi’s golden-brown eyes, Kurenai’s dark blue eyes, and my bright green eyes all met.
“Well you sure this is the place?” I asked. What we were staring at was a half burned huge white hut that had a small sigh that said:
Kurina’s Japanese café
“That isn’t right!” Kurenai said
“You think!!!!” Katsumi said sarcastically. We stared at the hut.
“Now what?” I said.
“No this isn’t right.” Kurenai said panicking. A young blond girl walked over to us.
“May I help you young ladies?” she asked.
“Umm…. We were wondering what happened to this place, it used to be huge?”Katsumi asked.
“I know we had a fire and it burned all but this little part.” The waitress said.
“Thanks.” I said.
“Alright we must go but thanks again.” Katsumi said. We walked back towards Katsumi’s. We were thinking about where to go.
“Why don’t we go to the Hiromi’s café or Ran’s café?” I said.
“Let’s go to Ran’s café. That has the beautiful view over the water!” Kurenai said.
“Let’s go!!!” Katsumi and I said in unison.
♠ ♠ ♠
i really like story writing so i created with account and story!