Call Me Crazy

Just stay away from me, OK?

I officially have decided that the only good part of the day is lunch. That is the usual response when one is asked their favorite ‘subject’ but at this school, lunch is the best part of the day, hands down.

Kevin and I had walked to the quad to find Alexis and John sitting on the steps. We chatted and ate for a while, and then I realized someone was missing.

I had surprised myself by forgetting about Ben, but when he showed up in the middle of a heated debate between Kevin and John, who were arguing about which Halo game was better, my jaw dropped.

I had forgotten how gorgeous he was. Sun was shining down on his chiseled face and his jet-black hair. He could have been the angel of death with all his beauty. He sat down next to me, silent the whole time.

“Hey, Ben, are you alright?” I asked, finally breaking the silence. He turned and looked at me, not saying anything; the others were still immersed in their discussion. I furrowed my brow in concern as the stillness grew.

“I’m fine, just stay away from me, ok?” he said sighing. His words hurt. I wanted to ask what I had done, but he got up and walked away. Not long after, the bell rang and I stood up to head to Spanish.

Kevin joined me as we walked; he chatted and I just listened. Kevin suddenly stopped, causing me to run into him.

“Oof,” I let out.

“Niki, are you alright?” Kevin asked, “You haven’t said much.”

“I’m fine,” I said shortly, trying not to yell at him. He hadn’t done anything wrong.

“You don’t seem fine. What happened during lunch with Ben?” He asked, concerned.

“I don’t know, alright?” I snapped. Kevin looked like a wounded puppy. Seeing him with his pathetic facial expression, I let out a small sigh and my lips curled up into a small smile, “I’m sorry, let’s go to Spanish.”

“Ok,” Kevin said, putting a friendly arm around me and pulling me into the classroom. As the teacher started class, He whispered in my ear, “But I still want to know what’s wrong.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!! I personally think this chapter could have better, but it's really just some filler.

I'm going to camp, and leaving today and I won't be back until Friday, so that means no updates until then.

I wanted to get out this chapter before I left just cause I love all of you ^_^

My journal entry will further explain my absence...

Peace&Love, Erin