Call Me Crazy

Discussions

English had passed without trouble, and Alexis had let up with the Adam comments. By the time seventh period had rolled around, I was exhausted. Luckily seventh period was only art, which has always been my favorite class. This art class was called “Materials Art” and we got to work on different projects including stained glass, metalworking, and ceramics.

For the first day, we didn’t do much, we just got introduced to the rest of the class, which I noticed, was a very small class. It was made up of about twenty students and a middle-aged teacher, Mrs. Appleton, who looked like a hippie to me. She had dark brown, curly hair that was starting to go grey, and she had green eyes, with plastic framed glasses sliding down her angular nose.

The class should have been relaxing for the final period, considering the setting, but no, someone had to change that. As we had been introducing ourselves, Ben stepped through the threshold of the room, ten minutes late. He had handed a pass to Mrs. Appleton and took a seat. Way to make my day, Ben.

He wouldn’t look my way the whole period, so I focused my attention on working on a design for my first ceramics project. I sketched a bit, and before I knew it, the bell rang. I jumped up, grabbed my stuff, and made my way to my locker.

“So, are you ready to tell me?” I heard someone ask from behind me. I turned around to face Kevin. I had completely forgotten about what I had said in Spanish. Damn it, I thought.

“Fine,” I reluctantly said while slinging my bag over my shoulder. I slammed my locker shut and led Kevin to the courtyard where we had lunch.

“Ben wont talk to me,” I stated. There was no need to go into details just yet.

“And?” Kevin prompted, raising his eyebrow.

“I don’t know!” I whined, “I don’t know what I did! He just told me to leave him alone!”

“He always has been more held back,” Kevin mused quietly.

“No!” I shouted. I wasn’t going to let this go that easily, “He was talking to me that day at the mall like it was no problem.”

“Well, I can try talking to him, but he’s not very open with many things, plus, this is between the two of you,” Kevin stated. He was right. I sighed and stood up.

“I have to take my sister home,” I said, dismissing myself.

“Ok, don’t get into any car crashes!” Kevin joked, making a funny face. I let out a loud laugh, enough to break the other conversations around us. Glares were sent my way but I ignored them.

“See you tomorrow,” I called over my shoulder as I made my way to the car.

“Where were you?” Carolina complained when I reached the parking space.

“Doesn’t matter,” I replied shortly, she huffed as we sat down inside the old car.

“Were you talking to Adam?” she asked and my eyes widened.

“How did you know of that?” I shot at her.

“Duh, the whole school knows, it’s not everyday a hot guy like him flirts with a freak like you,” I rolled my eyes.

“I know, right?” I said with a small smile. The rest of the ride home was silent.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SO sorry I haven't updated in so long!! I promise from here on out I won't leave you hanging for so long!

Anyways... I'm back now, so updates shoud be every other day or so, depending. I leave for warped tour on thursday since it's out of state (cause no concerts come to Iowa...) and I'll be back... saturday?

Comments= <3

Peace&Love, Erin