Call Me Crazy

Homecoming Queen?

“No, no, no, no, no,” I said, each ‘no’ pouring out of my mouth like fondue.

“Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,” Alexis mocked, “It’s brilliant! Just like everything else I do,” she added with a cocky smile. I rolled my eyes.

“No, that would be humiliating for me too,” I added, hopefully to convince her otherwise.

“No, it wont humiliate you! It would make you popular!” she said with a grin.

“But I don’t want to be popular, so therefore it would humiliate me,” I said, pointedly. It was her turn to roll her eyes.

“It’s simple. You’re just taking away something that Mackenzie has wanted for a long time, and this is her last chance to get it.”

“I’ll be taking her crown, literally. It wont even be a prank, it will just be revenge that she’ll hate me for!” I exclaimed. This plan was absolutely ridiculous.

“Sorry hun, but this is your perfect chance” Alexis pointed out. I sighed; it was true. It would make her realize not every one liked her, but it would immediately point all fingers at me.

“Can we still use the chipmunks?” I asked, giving in to her plan.

“Yup, we just need to plan everything and make sure it’s flawless,” Alexis said excitedly.

“What if Adam wins Homecoming King?” I asked after a moment of silence.

“What about that? He likes you, doesn’t he? And you like him-“ she began.

“I do not like him!” I cut in, defending myself.

“Whatever you say, but if all goes according to plan and you do win Homecoming Queen, the two of you will share a dance, which will only add to our fabulous plan!” she exclaimed.

“So?”

“You have no idea,” Alexis said with a chuckle, “Mackenzie has been after Adam since freshman year! And she wanted to win Homecoming Queen, so she would secure a shot at him, since it’s obvious that Adam will win, he’s like a god.”

I sighed, “So I’ll be taking Adam from her along with the crown?” That’s a bit harsh, but whatever it takes to get back at her.

“Yup!” she exclaimed. Alexis was sure having fun with this, “Nominations start next Friday. We’ll need to get 100 signatures and then you will officially be in the running! So in the mean time, get social and make people love you!”

“This is the part that I’m afraid of!” I complained, “They’re never going to like me, so I’ll have to change, and that is not happening.” I explained, stressing the ‘not’.

“You wont have to, trust me, even if you have to get the signatures from all the outcasts who hate Mackenzie just as much as you, you will get that nomination.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I didn't want to come out and scream at you what their plan was, so I tried to make it more discrete... that didn't go so well. So I hope you all understand the basic plan: Make Niki homecoming queen.

There will be more to it, but I'm not going to tell you, you'll just have to wait until that chapter comes.... and I have no idea when that happens ^_^

I've been thinking about what is going to come, and it's confusing myself, so I'm going to need some time just to think the following chapters through. Plus, school starts tomorrow, so updates will be less frequent, sorry!

comments=<3

Peace&Love, Erin