Call Me Crazy

A New Home

Over the course of the next few days, we arrived at our new house, managed to unpack most of our belongings and sort of settle down into our new house. The first thing Carolina did when we arrived was run up the stairs and call dibs on the largest bedroom, besides our parents’ room. I didn’t care too much, my new room wasn’t much smaller, plus it had a large window and a walk in closet.

Only two of the bedrooms had walk in closets: my parents’ room and my room. Carolina didn’t notice that I had a walk in closet until she barged into my room to tell me that dinner was ready that night. Her reaction was priceless when she saw me standing in my closet folding my clothes. She stated ranting how she had more shoes and clothes so she needed the walk in closet. She tried to get me to switch, but no way in hell that that is happening.

I spent the next two days in my new room on the computer, trying to keep in touch with Katherine, Joey, and Michelle. So far, so good. There was only one week left until school started, so I decided I needed to go to the mall. I am in desperate need of some new clothes. The car ride to the mall only lasted about five minutes because we lived so close, which made Carolina very happy.

I entered the mall and immediately received some glares. I walked around, past groups of middle school preps and guys of the same age being obnoxious. I held my head up and walked past them. I would not back down. Not now, not ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a short chapter and it's not too eventful.
I promise that the next few will be better.

Peace&Love, Erin