Status: On hiatus

Lost Rivals

Last Tillie Sighting

Two Weeks Later…

**BILLIE JOE’S P.O.V**

Today was such a nice, warm spring day so I decided to walk home from Mike’s for a change. We had just finished another one of our jamming sessions and I was really confidant in a few of our songs that we were currently working on.

I noticed I was whistling a happy tune on my walk and made a mental note to remember the tune; after all, it could turn into a song…

For about three weeks I had been on top of the world and no one could bring me down. I had every right to be this happy too; I had found my daughter and she was settling in to our routine nicely, my band was flowing freely with ideas for new songs, and Adie and I had never been better in our relationship and it was all thanks to Tillie.

As I was nearing my house, I saw something strange. It was a girl of about Tillie’s age sitting in my front driveway. She had shoulder length blonde hair and was wearing a Blink 182 t-shirt. Then I noticed something else; this girl had a pad and a pen with her and she was writing something down with amazing speed.

She looked up when she saw me approach her.

“Oh, um, whatever man I wasn’t doing anything wrong!” She half yelled, and spat on the street in front of me before turning and bolting.

I managed get a glimpse of what she had been writing and what I saw alarmed me.

Had I seen right?

Did the top line of that page say: “Last Tillie sighting 1:30pm?”

It couldn’t have been. I must be seeing things. Or was I?

My body was filled with goosebumps and I shakily went inside and peered into my living room. I grinned at what I saw. Tillie and Joey were playing PS2 while Adie was playing monopoly with Jake.

I went over to Adie and greeted her. I tried to forget about the blonde girl and put it down to my crazy mind but I just couldn’t shake it. If some fool was stalking Tillie this could become serious.

Hopefully I was wrong and no one was attempting to harm my daughter…

**END OF BILLIE JOE’S P.O.V**