Status: On hiatus

Lost Rivals

Lost Daughter Of The Green Day Kind

**TILLIE’S P.O.V**

Just when I thought things were starting to go my way, things begin to go bad again. I thought I finally found where I belong, I mean I was about to start a new, innovative job at Adeline and I had a family who loved and accepted me. Now here I am, trudging down some street looking for a bus stop.

I felt really bad because I had stolen at least $300 from Adrienne’s purse. But I figured that they could afford it and I will definitely need it on my way back home.

Isn’t it funny the way life is sometimes? You think you’ve got it all, but then in the next instant, life takes it away from you.

I bet you're wondering why I didn’t tell Adrienne or Billie where or why I was leaving. But imagine if you were in my position; you wouldn’t go telling people about the horrible things you’ve been through when you’ve just met them. I wanted my mum and dad to eventually be proud of me. Not think of me as dirt.

That’s exactly how I felt as I finally found a bus stop and curled up into a ball on the seat. I peered at the time table and saw the next bus wasn’t due to arrive for another half an hour.

I checked my Adeline watch that my mum had given me as a gift that day in the office. It was 10:40pm.

I found myself feeling so tired so I took a little nap on the seat whilst I waited for the bus.

***

“Hey, lady, are you getting on here or not? Hurry up!”

I was awoken by a burly man’s voice. It was the bus driver.

“Oh, yeah, I am. Thanks for waiting for me.” I grinned sheepishly at the people who gave me filthy looks like I was some sort of bum.

I paid the driver and took my seat at the back of the bus. It was a long trip to the airport. At least it gave me time to think about the time I shared with the Armstrong’s.

It was sad because in the next two weeks, Adie and Billie Joe were going to legally adopt me. I was going to finally have my official name. I was supposed to become an Armstrong, not still be a Stevenson. I didn’t want my name to be a lie anymore; so much for that dream.

***

I reached the airport at 1:20am. There were a lot of thugs hanging around the front doors and I was afraid they would give me grief, but thankfully they didn’t even so much as bat an eye toward me.

I looked around my surroundings and tried to find a comfy place to spend the night.

I saw a waiting room and sat in one of the comfy blue chairs and waited for morning to arrive.

**END OF TILLIE’S P.O.V**