Status: On hiatus

Lost Rivals

The Past Will Always Haunt You

It was now 9am the next morning.

Tillie squeezed her eyes tightly closed and then finally allowed them to flutter open. She let out a small groan as she stretched out her sore arms and then her legs.

She swiveled her neck left and right to take in her environment. She knew that one of the boss’s girls would be here soon.

Tillie did not have to wait long. Just like that, a young girl with badly bleached blonde hair approached her.

“Are you Tillie?” She asked. Tillie noticed a southern drawl to her voice.

“Yep, that’s me, did the boss send you?”

“He sure did, honey. Let’s go; we have a plane to catch!”

Tillie reluctantly followed the blonde girl toward gate 14. She was kind of embarrassed to be seen with a girl dressed the way the blonde was. She was wearing red plastic boots, a small boob tube and shorts so short…well you don’t even want to think about it. Not to mention the blonde kept re-adjusting her backside in front of everyone and speaking loud enough to wake the dead.

“Honey, I should introduce myself! My name is Candy. I've been working for the boss for two months. I've heard a lot about you. You're kind of a star back home you know.”

Tillie managed a weak smile. “Yeah, you could say that.”

Candy happily skipped toward the man who was authorizing plane tickets. Tillie wondered how old Candy was and why she had gone into a business like she had. Tillie had a good excuse, even though if she could take it back she would.

“Honey, our flight is about to leave. Lucky I’m eighteen otherwise I wouldn’t be able to take you back home to the boss because you’re a little baby aren’t you?”

Tillie was annoyed at what Candy was saying considering they were only a year and a half apart in age. She decided to keep her mouth shut. It was better to have more friends than enemies.

***

Tillie Ilene was sick of planes. She had been on so many since meeting the Armstrong’s. She wished she was back with them right now as she touched down at Orange Globe airport.

She was back to her old home.

She thought of meeting up with Jessica, but figured she’d be seeing her soon enough anyway.

Candy grabbed Tillie’s hand as they walked off the plane and into the airport.

Then she saw him.

His beady black eyes bore into hers; so full of desire and greed. He gave a smirk that made her stomach turn in repulsion. She loathed this man. He was the cause of all her pain and humiliation since she was sixteen.

Candy wasted no time running and hugging him. He hugged her back and began to feel up and down her behind. She giggled as Tillie watched in utter revulsion. This was the life Tillie was forced to go back into and the thought made Tillie break down right then and there.

There was no one to save her this time. This was it.