Status: On hiatus

Lost Rivals

Tillie Tinkerbelle

“So what, did you think I was serious when I said you could leave? Did you really think that I would give up my best girl? It was only a temporary thing, Tillie.” The old man sneered at a trembling Tillie.

Tillie forced a tight smile and attempted to regain her composure. “No way, I knew you’d come back for me, after all, you did look after me when my parents died and I needed the cash to support myself and Daniel.” She replied.

Having heard this, the old man latched onto both Candy and Tillie’s hands and walked them off to where a van was awaiting their arrival.

***

The ride back to the old man’s mansion was horrific. He kept speaking of how great it would be when Tillie could finally go back to being his star girl. He said that Tillie teamed up with Candy would make a devastating pair. Tillie shuddered inwardly. The last thing she wanted to do was what she was obliged to do to keep herself with Daniel.

Once the three of them exited the vehicle, the man escorted Tillie inside and pushed her into a dark room. With a thud, she fell onto the ground and heard the door slam shut and be bolted behind her. This was what she thought she had escaped from. She was wrong. Her Hell was starting all over again and she could not stop it.

Tillie Ilene rubbed her mascara caked eyes and took a look around the room. She noticed there was a large pink bed in the center of the room that had numerous red and baby pink heart shaped pillows on top of it. Other than the bed, the room was empty apart from a red bucket. Since Tillie had nothing left to do, she scooped herself up from the floor and plopped down on the bed where she knew she would be spending all of her time from now on.

She began to reminisce about her days inside this mansion and how she became a member of this ghastly circle of abuse against women and sleazy men…

***
FLASHBACK…

“Tillie, you don’t get it! You need to get a job, social security is going to take you away and I need you here!” A frustrated Daniel screamed at his 16 year old sister.

“Daniel, I want to get a job, but no-one will hire me, I have nothing left to do!” An equally frustrated Tillie yelled at her brother.

Tillie then stormed out of her front door and went for a long walk to clear her head. She was mindlessly roaming the streets until she came to a strip of shops she had never ventured to before. She remembered seeing a man, with piercing eyes and a smirk that could peel the paint right off your walls. Tillie remembered how he approached her and asked her if she needed a job. Of course she said yes.

The very next day, Tillie surveyed the card the man had given her. It had an address on it and beside it were the words “Come to see me ASAP” scrawled in black ball point pen. “Well, here I am.” Tillie breathed to herself, proud at the fact that she had a job. Now all she needed to know was what it is she was doing…

“Ah, the girl from the shops, I thought you would never come.” She was greeted by the same man as she knocked on his door.

“Come in dear, I have the perfect job for you. There is already a stream of men waiting for you. I advertised you pretty well you know. People are dying to meet you. What did you say your name was? You have to forget it; you are now going to be known as Tinkerbelle.”