Status: On hiatus

Lost Rivals

What On Earth??

“Well at least I know I was right with your name, Tillena.” Billie smiled now looking more at ease.

“Okay this is too weird Billie how do you know who I am I've never met you before now.” Tillie exclaimed looking frightened and bewildered at the same time.

“Hey Billie, I can be anyone you want me to be! I can be this Tillena you keep talking about if you like?” Jess offered and Billie Joe just shook his head.

“Um, Billie Joe, just so you know, no one calls me Tillena, like ever. Everyone just calls me Tillie.”

Billie’s smile broadened. “And I bet I know what the other part of your name is…”

Jessica’s mouth was gaping like a giant black hole. “Honestly Tillie how come you didn’t tell me that you knew Billie? After all this time I wanted to meet him and it seems like you guys already have met.” Jess pouted.

“We haven’t met though.” Tillie managed. Her mouth and throat were so dry and it seemed like her whole body had forgotten how to produce saliva.

“Tillen- Tillie, your name is Tillie Ilene isn’t it?” Billie practically leaped out of his skin as he said those words. “I thought I’d never see you again, Tillie.” Billie Joe uttered. He moved even closer to Tillie like he was about to envelope her in a hug but Tillie ducked away from him and demanded, “How do you know who I am? Do you know my parents? Are you stalking me?”

Without waiting to hear any answers, Tillie Ilene spun on the heel of her Chuck Taylors and ran as fast as she could away from Billie Joe. A few moments later she heard Jessica apologise to Billie Joe and take off after her calling out; “Tillie, Tillie come back!”