Status: On hiatus

Lost Rivals

The Phone Call

Two days had passed since Tillie’s scary encounter with Billie Joe Armstrong. So many questions were running through her mind like, how did he know her name? And, why was he so happy to see her? And how on earth did he even recognize her? And why did he think that he would never see her again when she thought that she hadn’t seen him in her life ever before.

The only times she had seen Billie Joe was on DVD. Her mind was driving her crazy and she lay down on her pitifully small bed and tried to sleep. Just as she was drifting off the phone rang. Tillie jumped up quickly and ran to catch the phone in time. Daniel hated it if any phone call was missed, even though he would never even dream of answering the phone under any circumstances. “Hello?” Tillie inquired to the person on the other end of the phone call. “Hey, is that Tillie Ilene? Cause I really need to talk to her if it is.”

It was Billie Joe.

“What do you want with me? I don’t even know you?” Tillie spoke into the phone shrilly. She was surprised when Billie just laughed on the other end.

“I just want to talk to you, hahaha thank God I finally called the right house this time, I don’t know what last name you go by these days so it made it kind of hard. So will you meet me somewhere? I'm not out to hurt you, I just want to talk to you.”

“But, why?” Tillie asked.

“It will all make sense to you soon, please? Can you meet me at Orange Globe stadium?” Billie Joe pleaded.

Tillie sighed, “Sure, okay fine see you then.” And hung up her end of the receiver.