Status: finished

Some People Have It and Other People Don't

Bulls In Brooklyn

“You’re going to the club tonight, right?” Claire whispered.

I was half-asleep, I mean physics class with Professor Frank was boring enough, but on Fridays all I wanted to do what just get the hell out of there.

“Uh…yeah...” I whispered back when the professor turned to the board.

“I might go tonight with James. Club Five-Oh is like the best new club in Soho. They have an amazing DJ,” she explained.

“Miss Newman, care to pay attention?” I guess the professor had caught us, once again.
Hey what else were we supposed to do in such a pointless class? I taught myself this stuff. Though it wasn’t as if I would need it to be therapist. Yes, I was good at solving people’s problems. Parents divorced twice, then one married again, my father dying in a plane crash and leaving his new wife and little baby girl alone (plus us too, no child support for me and my younger sis), yeah I think I was an expert at everything

“Sorry,” Claire blushed, though I wasn’t sure that was very possible through all the makeup she caked on. It’s not like I was any better though…

“You ready to get drunk?” Claire asked when he turned around and started talking about some random crap.

“Psh yeah,” I smiled.

“You wanna get laid tonight?” she asked with a smirk

“No I think Damien would kill me,” I replied.

“Oh God you’re dating that loser again?” she rolled her eyes.

Me and Damien had been on and off for like two years. He didn’t like commitment, well neither did I for that matter, that’s why we had a hard time staying together.

“Yeah…sorta…” I turned away from her to my laptop. Thank the Lord for courses online.

"Well you need to find a sexy scene guy at that club, and believe me there are tons that go there, and dump that loser once and for all," she whispered.

I rolled my eyes. Damien wasn't a loser. He was more punk than scene though, God would I like to have a scene guy in my life. Not emo, no, emo guys were wussies.

Maybe I'd get lucky tonight at that club...
♠ ♠ ♠
comments+subscriptions=love
-xmrsxbillxkaulitzx

[url=http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q226/bookluvr9/scenehair139.jpg]Emily, for those with broken imaginations[/IMG]