Status: finished

Some People Have It and Other People Don't

Do You Want Me To Stay, Do You Want Me To Go?

Our kisses were sweet and slow, so unlike any other relationship I had where the only thing the boy wanted was sex. Things started to heat up with me and William, and I knew I had to stop it.

"William, no, I'm pregnant. What if we have sex and something goes wrong with the pregnancy? Now isn't the best time."

William looked at my stomach and then at my face. "You're right. I don't want anything happening to our baby."

The way he said "our baby" was so loving, so protective, it made me melt inside. I cuddled with him until… Well, with something that good, someone would ruin the moment eventually, right?

The Butcher stumbled into the tour bus with his eyes screwed shut and his hands over his ears. "I'm only coming in for a beer. Please stay as quiet as possible until I leave so I am not scarred for life. Thank you."

I stifled a laugh, but I couldn't hold it back when he banged into a wall.

"Nice one Butcher." William said, rolling his eyes.

The Butcher opened one eye tentatively. "Oh. You guys aren't fucking. I knew he couldn't do it." He brought his hands down and opened the other eye. He grabbed another beer and went back outside.

A few seconds later, everyone came back on the bus. I could see William glaring at the Butcher. "Thanks a lot. You ruined the moment even more."

"That's what I do," The Butcher said, smirking and sitting next to me.

"Hey, nice ink!" I said, finally seeing his sleeve in detail.

"Thanks. Do you have any tattoos?"

"No, not yet. So, you have the sleeve and that bird on your chest. What else do you have?"

"I have an elephant right here," he said pointing to a tattoo on his right arm, "And this," he took off his shirt and turned around.

"Whoa, that's neat." I said, staring at a sea serpent-looking thing on his back.

"Don't you dare show her your last one." William, said, glaring at The Butcher.

The Butcher just laughed and put his shirt back on.

"Where's his last one?" I asked curiously.

"It's on my ass," The Butcher whispered in my ear. "Sisky has one on his ass too."

I laughed and elbowed William. "You've got to ease up. I'm not gonna run away with one of your friends." Now that I talked to The Butcher more, I really liked him.

"You promise?" William whispered in my ear.

"Cross my heart and hope to die," I whispered back.

"I don't want you to die," he smiled cutely and I kissed him lightly. I turned back to The Butcher and saw him typing something in his phone.

"Hey, that phone looks a lot like mine."

"That's cause it is yours," he replied.

"What?!"

"While you were being all sickeningly cute with Billvy, I stole it and…" he handed it back to me, "put my number in it. Don't be a stranger."

"What if I just delete this the second I get home?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, then I'll call you so much you'll get sick of me. From your phone I texted mine so I have your number too."

"Dammit, you're too smart."

"That's how I get all the ladies' numbers," he said, smirking.

"And about fifty restraining orders,"

"Nah, I get more than that, but it was a good try," he put out his hand and I high fived it. I knew then that we were going to get along just fine.

"Sisky! Stop being a douche and hang where the real party is!" The Butcher called to Sisky as the short bassist downed his second or third beer.

"Hey, what's up Butcher Bishop?" He asked, trying to sit between me and William but ended up sitting on our laps because we didn't budge.

"Well, bass whiz Sisky Biz, I decided to teach the newbie here about The Academy Is…'s history. And who better to help but you?"

"Excellent choice," Sisky said, smirking.

"Hey, I started this band-" William started to say, but Sisky cut him off.

"Well, I'll give you a brief summary and then you can see for yourself. William hated Mike's guts, Mike hated William's guts, so naturally they wanted to start a band together. Of course, they needed the bass whiz Sisky Biz in it and after much begging and pleading on their part, I consented."

Sisky's "brief summary" was actually quite long, and William would try to interrupt every so often but Sisky would just talk over him. When Sisky finally stopped talking, the Butcher yelled out, "TAI TV TIME!" and grabbed a laptop.

He typed some stuff in and showed me some pretty funny episodes, all in Season 1. I hadn't seen anything in Season 1 and the contrast between seasons 1 and 2 was astounding. My favorites included one which showed the Butcher sleeping violently, another where Sisky was talking about stealing Pizza Hut's secrets and one where William was a gangster named Mr. Janes.

It was two AM when I decided to go home, after talking and spending time with each of them. I found that they all had their own special qualities, like Sisky was immature and Mike Carden was mysterious. Of course, they were all funny in their own ways.

They had to leave soon, and I had to get home, so I exchanged numbers with all of them and promised to keep in touch. William expressed that he wanted to come with me in the taxi and I let him, because I wanted to talk to him.

When we were halfway to my apartment, I spoke. "Look, William, I saw the way you were glaring at your friends when they would talk to me," I said plainly, deciding not to beat around the bush.

He looked at me with his eyebrows raised, feigning innocence.

"Don't give me that look, you know what I'm talking about," I told him sternly. "I've had too many jealous boyfriends to count on one hand. Honestly, it makes me sick. I never cheat, if anyone does, it's them. I've only cheated on one guy before and he was really bad for me anyways. I cheated on him with someone I had never met before, but someone I know I'll grow to love."

"You cheated on someone with…me? But how do I know this isn't his baby?" William asked, gesturing towards my stomach.

I scoffed. "Damien's baby? First, he never got anything from me. And second, that cretin could never father anything. His dick is too small."

William smiled at that. He looked like he was about to say something, but I had one more thing to say.

"Sure, your friends all have attractive qualities. I'd begin to wonder about you if they didn't. But I'm pregnant with your child, not theirs. You're more attractive than all of them combined and you're sweet, caring, and loving. I'm trusting you and you're the one going on tour. You could easily sleep with a different woman every night. And the guys you're jealous of are coming with you, so I'll be stuck here, pregnant, in Brooklyn, and alone."

After that bit of wisdom, he stopped being a prick. I guess he wasn't lying when he said "I am no gentleman, I can be a prick."

The drive home seemed to take half the time it usually took and soon we were at my apartment building. We walked silently to my apartment and stopped outside the door.

"I want you to call me every day," I told him. "Take pictures too. I want to see Asia."

"I'll call you five times a day," he promised.

"You don't need to call quite so much," I said, laughing.

"Twice a day?"

I nodded and stood on my tiptoes to kiss him. About midway through the kiss, we both realized that this would be the last time in a few months we'd be seeing each other and our kiss grew more passionate.

After being attached to his lips for a long while, I broke it off. "Use that to remember me when you meet a pretty girl," I told him, tears in my eyes. I blinked them back, kissed him once more, this one with regret, entered my apartment, and closed the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sososososososo sorry that this took so long to get up.
I have another story, school, and various writing challenges to worry about.
I'm pretty sure I promised to whore this story
Breathe This Aire Called Freedom
And this one's pretty rad too
Ms. Heart of a Lion, Melt That Smile Out

Don't think I don't see you lurkers. I want you to comment this story, even if it's just 'good chapter'. Heck, I'll accept 'crappy chapter, are you on crack?' But don't comment like that if you're not going to give me some feedback. What didn't you like about it? Why? and for those who comment like 'good update', what did you like particularly? I thrive on details man!
-Anna [back to {reinventxlove} ]