Counting Your Face Among the Living

All the Problems Make Me Wanna Go

Frankie's POV -OMGERARD!

As we speak I am sitting in a court room that is just barley empty. My mother informed me a few weeks ago that she filed for divorce a while we were still in Jersey. Supposedly this is just where the judge decides if he wants to grant a divorce or decides if they should go to marriage counseling. I already told my part since they forced my up on the stand to tell them about how my father "hurt" me when he found out I was gay. Why the fuck do they need to know "how" can't they just put it on the file that he "hurt" me?

They've been at this for about three hours now, and I'm beginning to fall asleep. I would, but I'm scared what my father is capable of doing while I'm in here with him. Who knows, I might wake up to the paramedics. I've noticed the side looks he gives me. They are full of hatred towards me and my mom. What did my mom and I do to him? All I did was announce I was gay, and I guess my mother just bared him a gay son. Maybe that's all she did, was have me. Either way it's my fault for this whole divorce. Every parent who gets a divorce tells their kids it's not their fault but most of the time it is.

What else would have done wrong if it wasn't the kids? If they were so in love before the kids then why not now? What did their sex life die? What the hell do kids do to ruin their parent's marriages? Alright, it might not be all kids, but I know for a fact I ruined my parent's. I've seen old pictures of them, and they looked happy. Yet, all the ones that I've seen after I had grown from a baby to a kid, they looked depressed. Is it the way I look? Dress? Act? Just am? Gah, to many possibilities, and to much stress that come with them.

About another two hours of hearing my parent's basically yell at each other and that loud knocking sound being repeated over and over to shut them up, we could finally leave. I had a headache from the knocking and the screaming. Why the hell couldn't they just shut up and gotten the whole thing taken care of about three hours ago? My mom has to meet back at the court in a few months to get the divorce final. Thankfully the judge granted them a divorce instead of counseling.

"Frankie, what's wrong?" My mother asked as we got in the car to go home.

"My head hurts, mom." I announced as I squeezed my forehead.

"There's some medicine in my purse, do you want some?" My mother actually seemed a little happier when the talked. It surprised me to see a smile on her face as she handed me the pills without me responding towards her answer. I just smiled back as I took the white tablets.

"Thanks." I announced as I dry swallowed the two pills. How the hell does Gerard do three dry, if I can barley do two?

I just put my head on my window until we got home. The apartment wasn't anything like my old house. It was nicer, but I'd prefer to live closer to Mikey. I miss seeing him every day, what sucks about it is the fact that before I left I was a complete dick to him. What the fuck kind of person does that to their best friend, and the person they love? Exactly!

I walked into my room and fell on my bed. Everything going through my head. Everything being as the distance from Mikey. I wanted to go back so bad. I didn't want to live in this unknown house that I still had to ask where the bathroom was just to take a shower. I hated this place, and the fact of never going back to Jersey killed me slowly inside. What I would do to go back "home" and see Mikes......
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Title By: MS (Mindless Self Indulgence)-Why do I bother putting the abbreviation if I just put the whole damn thing anyways?
Song: Straight to Video

Alright, I'm not taking a writing break. I wouldn't have anything else to do. Except work on another fanfic I'm working on. I'm working on a waycest one (probably in the next coming up weeks) and right now I'm working on a Boy-Love<3 fanfic....I guess you could say...But hell the background is better than the story will be.. (I like the background=])
1.PLEASE-Comment&Rate? I can't stress it enough....can I?
2. Ugh, Oh I might also be starting another Frikey, but I'm not sure..this one isn't doing so hot so I'm not sure If I want to waist my time on it..So There are possibly three new fanfic of mine to come out, and about 98% of only two.
And yet another time i put this on here
-Alica xoxo