Counting Your Face Among the Living

Darkness Cover Me

No One's POV-
*Frankie is under anesthesia at this point, this is just a memory he is repressing.*-Just to clear up any confusion.

"Come on Gee, I want to go to your house." Frank told Gerard, trying to persuade him into taking him to his house.

"Fine, my parent's aren't home. My brother is the only one home." Gerard said as he got up off of Frank's bad and made his way over to Frankie's door.

"You have a brother?" Frank asked as the two of them walked out of Frank's house.

"Yeah, his name is Mikey. I've never told you about him?" Gerard asked as the two made their way to the Way residents.

"You mentioned him a few times." Frank said to Gerard as they edged closer and closer towards Gerard's house.

The rest of their walk was quiet. When they reached Gerard's house, they cut through the grass. Gerard took out his key and unlocked the door. They never left the doors unlocked. They didn't live in the best parts of New Jersey. Who knows what kind of psychos lived around here, just looking for someone to kill?

"Mikey?" Gerard said as he let Frank in before closing the door, and locking it back.

"Yeah?" A boy in a room down the hall screamed over the sound of Anthrax playing in the background.

"Come here." Gerard said.

The sound of Anthrax playing was cut off, and a door in the hall opened. A boy with glasses walked out of the darkened room. His sandy blond hair was messy and had curls every so often. His wore coke bottle glasses, along with blue skinny jeans, and a green shirt on. Frank's sexuality shifted as the boy inched closer towards the two.

"This is Frank." Gerard stated as he pointed towards Frank.

"Nice to meet you Frankie." Mikey said directly towards Frank. It was the first time he'd been called Frankie, other than by his mother. He liked it.

"Is he the one with the Unicorn fetish?" Frankie questioned as his face hesitantly shifted from Mikey to Gerard.

"The very one." Gerard said as he smiled at Mikey.

"Well Frankie, do you know about Gerard's Fetish with his right hand?" Mikey said as he cracked a smile back towards Gerard.

"It was one time!" Gerard cried as his face went red.

"Yeah right Gerard. My room isn't that far away from yours. And I think I'd know if I had seen anyone enter the room." Mikey said before giving a laugh as Gerard's mouth dropped.

"Alright, alright I'll stop with the fetish thing. Just don't bring that up again. Please?" Gerard screeched as he begged Mikey.

"Fine." Mikey said as he waited for Gerard to turn towards Frank to shake his head "no".

Mikey grabbed a bottle of water before walking into the living room and sitting next to Frankie. Gerard had taken the chair, and that left the couch. Frankie felt uncomfortable with the war going on inside his head. It had started the minute he saw Mikey come out of the hallway. half of him was feeling things for the boy sitting next to him, the other half of him was waging war on the other half because he couldn't have these feelings. His father wouldn't allow it.

"So Frankie is it?" Mikey asked Frank.

"Frank." Frankie stated.

"Oh." Mikey said as he looked at Frank.

"Do you two date?" Mikey asked Gerard and Frank. Frankie started laughing.

"No Mikey." Gerard said as he looked at the laughing Frankie, and started laughing himself.

Mikey liked that laugh, the laugh of Frankie. It wasn't even a laugh, it was more of a giggle than anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Title by: Disturbed
Song: Darkness

1.Comment? It's make me happier than the people shooting off the damn fireworks. What is so interesting about them? It's fire going in the air, you can see that on TV! Ha! I turned on my music to loud, to over sound their fire works, my neighbors came over and told me to turn it down! So Yeah, Back to the point..Please comment?
2.I'm loosing my horrific imagination! I don't have any more horror books to read, I ran out about a month ago...since then my horror levels have dropped! I watch the movies, of course, being as I only watch horror, nothing else. But it doesn't let me imagine the stuff myself, like books do. This is an example of my horror imagination now: As the man stood over the woman's gasping body he let out a laugh. The woman looked down at her torso where the red crimson liquid was draining out of her body. Her air supply started to quickly run low. As she started to gasp harder, the man took the red coated silver blade and put it over her neck. He applied force to it and slid it across her pale neck. She let out one last whimper for help as he took the knife and stabbed her neck until she gave into the forces of death. The man took a bat and gashed in her face until the face was bashed completely to an extent where you couldn't identify her. He left the blood coated woman on her kitchen floor as he let himself out the back door.--You can see through this that my horror levels have gone bad! What sucks about it is that I used to be a good horror writer.

Yes, this story was originally supposed to be a horror fanfic. That changed when I wrote the first chapter...This story is nothing I wanted it to be, the only reason I write it is because I have nothing better to do.

...Don't ask me why I took the time to write that little story up there, but I'm really bored. I have nothing better to do.

-xoxo.a.