Counting Your Face Among the Living

To Fade Away

Gerard's POV

I woke up to the sound of my mother knocking on my door. I got up, and walked over to open it. She was dressed for work, and she was putting lotion on her hands. Today she was going to work, probably until late tonight.

"Hi honey, I'm going to work. Call me if you need anything." She said before walking off into the hallway.

I just nodded, and sat on my bed. When I heard the door shut ,I went into the living room. I was waiting for a call, or something. Something from Mikey to tell me Frankie and his mother were okay. He's been out the hospital for a while, but he had to wait to get testing done until today. Frankie and his mother went in today, and Mikey tagged along with them. Frankie promised that even if it was bad news he would come over to tell me personally.

The thought of Frankie having cancer, and the thought of him not were running through my head. It was giving me to much of a headache to think about it anymore. I grabbed three pain killers and swallowed them dry. I didn't get anything from them. I was expecting a phone call, or something, not the endless waiting.

I heard a car door slam, and then I heard the door open. I looked over to see a crying Frankie, and a sympathetic Mikey. I knew something was wrong.

"Gee..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Title by: Lovers Electric
Song: Is is Over?

Alright You decide!
*He and his mom has cancer...I wont make a sequel...not that it matter.
*His mother has cancer...and a better story comes...the sequel!
I know how this will end. I have everything planed out...And I got it all from the song this title came from.Listen to it on youtube.(It'll be a degrassi Video, only because it was shown on a degrassi episode)

1. Please comment? It would make me and Apple happy!
2. I don't like this story anymore....It was o.k in the beginning...I think I know how I'm going to play this story out. Just to let you know, I don't expect this story going over 50 chapters. And after that, I really don't think I'll be writing a sequel...Not sure I can..but I will be writing another Frikey...I already started on my Vamp story....it's bad, but if you want to read it then go to my page. It's the second story on the bottom.
3. Gasp! I cut my leg today on accident...I fell off my stairs, and landed on cement...and well my blood was gushing out my my leg...It was so good!...Just to let you know I'm injured...and Apple got hurt to! *cries*
Thank you for the P.S thing! I get it now...it doesn't make much sense, but I get it.!=]
-xoxo.a.