Counting Your Face Among the Living

Marie

Gerard's POV

"Gee, I. I." Frankie spoke as he started to tear up. Mikey put his arm around Frankie, trying to comfort him. It only made Frankie sadder.

"I have. I have cancer Gee!' Frankie spoke before he had a break down. I don't think Mikey had anymore tears left to cry. His face was emotionless, and he showed no sign of crying whatsoever,

"What about your mother?" I asked.

"She's got it to Gee." Mikey said as he pulled Frankie up off the floor and put him on the couch gently. Mikey went into the bathroom, and returned with a few tissues. He handed them to Frankie, who gladly took them.

"Frankie, I'm so sorry." I said as I pulled Frankie into a hug. What kind of fuck up god would do this to him? He didn't deserve it, and everyone knew it.

"Mikey?" Frankie asked as he reached out for Mikey.

"Yeah Frankie?" Mikey asked as he got down on his knees in front of Frankie's crying face. It was a sad sight to see.

Frankie didn't say anything, he just pulled Mikey in a hug and kept him like that. He wouldn't let go of Mikey, even when Mikey had to go to the bathroom. It had changed from a sad scene, to an even sadder scene. It resembled a picture you would find at a funeral, after someone had dyed. That's what made is even worst to witness.

Mikey had finally started shedding tears when Frankie finally let go. Frankie had been silent since he smuggled Mikey. We were all sitting around in the living room when our mother walked in with her usual smile on her face. She knew where Frankie had gone today, and when she saw three kids with read faces in the living room, she knew.

"Frankie, what happened?" My mother asked as she walked over to the couch and sat down in the middle of Frankie and Mikey.

"We. We both have. We both have it." Frankie said as his face showed no emotion. He looked nothing like he usually did. Instead of being lively, he was sitting on the couch with a black expression.

"Frankie, I'm, I'm so Sorry!" My mother said before hugging Frankie. Frankie hugged back before a few spare tears came out of his eyes, and landed on my mothers shirt.

A few hours later Frankie had left, and the house was quiet. Everyone was getting ready to go to bed. We all had something to do tomorrow. Our parent's had to work, and then visit Mrs. Iero, and we had to go talk to Frankie.

I went into Mikey's room, but halted before he noticed I was in his room. I took noticed to him looking at a picture of Frankie, Mikey, Ray, Matt, and I. I saw a few tears make their way onto the picture, but Mikey quickly rubbed them off with his sleeve. Mikey was actually crying harder than Frankie was this afternoon. I closed the door and went into my room. Why was this happening to everyone? Did our god hate us that much that he had to do all this to us?
♠ ♠ ♠
1.Comment?Please Comment your pretty little hearts out!
2. Alright, I picked for them to both have cancer. I have my reasons! If I make it with cancer, the story will be longer, hopefully get better being as right now it's not in the best conditions...I wish I could start over..., and the story will have more meaning...I guess you could say.
3. Alright, with the cancer thing, I will probably have less updates. I need to talk to my mother about cancer stuff, she knows a lot more about it than I do. She had it, and beat it...the sad part about it is that it runs in my family..Oh well..
4. yes, I diss god a lot on this story....oh well!
-xoxo.a.
and apple!