Counting Your Face Among the Living

The Rose That's been Burned by Her Son

Frankie's POV

Tears were coming off of my skin and onto Mikey's shoulder as I was in his embrace. I didn't want him to go anywhere. It should be the other way around, shouldn't it be? I didn't want a day to go without him. I didn't want anyone else, and I didn't need anyone else. As long as I had Mikey, I'd be happy.

"M.Mikey?" I asked, not knowing what the words would be as they flowed out of my mouth.

"Yeah, Frankie?" Mikey asked as he pulled his head up, to see me.

"What. What does this make us?" I asked, an embarrassing question that I didn't want to ask. A question that I wanted to already be over with. But this feeling was tearing me up.

"Whatever you want it to make us." Mikey said as a smirk played across his face.

Before I could say anything Gerard burst into the door. Damn Gerard! "Frankie! Hi!" he screeched! Something I should be used to by now....his screeching.

"Well hello there Gerard!" I said, my feeling of sadness seemed to vanish as I saw the cheery face of Gee.

"Guess what Franks!" Gee squealed as he jumped up and down.

"What?" I asked, trying to hide back a laugh as I noticed how much Gee could be a girl if he wanted to be. Well...anyone could be, but at the moment he looked like one. His black hair bobbing up and down off his face as he put his hands near his chest like a begging dog.

"I got you these!" Gee said as he threw me a half eaten bag of skittles. I said a simple "Wow" in a sarcastic tone, before getting a smile from Gerard.

"So how are things going for you Frankie." Gee asked as he noticed the book I had been reading a while ago.

"Nothing Gee, just reading. Something you should do!" I said, trying to turn the situation into something else.

"Just because I would rather read Stephen King than a Math book doesn't mean anything!" Gerard said before grabbing the book off the ground and pretending to be interested...and not reading at all, a few "mmhmm's" and "interesting's" came from him across the room.

If I died today...I couldn't help but miss the days like this. The days with friends just being friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Title by: The Misfits
Song: Dig Up Her Bones

Hello my lovely readers! I've decided to stop doing my normal ramblings...I find myself very boring! I think this story will be ending really soon, within the next three chapters. Whether I write a sequel, I'm not sure, write a comment telling me if I should or not. Also, I' haven't decided if Frankie, or Frankie's mother dies. One of them has to go, you decide as well.

Comment?[size]
rate?

But, if I do a sequel, I will have the writing, and the errors fixed before I post them, unlike this horrible story...-sorry pansy!=]. Anyways, I will probably have a better plot for the sequel, Hell I'll be in school what else will I have to do besides write a fanfic? Math! Yeah, I'd like to dream!
-xoxo.a.