S'Agapo

Epilogue: Romancing

Tom, Jake, Uncle Joey and his boyfriend went to Canada to get married.

They are all residents there, and a few years after Laurel's disappearance (of which they all know the truth), Tom and Jake adopted a baby girl they named Serena, after Sailor Moon, of course.

Cathy and Kevin stayed together through college, and Kevin-surprisingly- helped Cathy change her ways- they married and had two children.

Carrie's dog, Wrath, ran away from his home to Bane and Tina's/ Laurel's house. Carrie gave them the adoption papers and is happier without the dog.

Bane and Wrath are close and happy to be living with each other because of the fact that they both worked together to help protect Laurel.

The Laurel tree in their backyard still remains strong, and when the two had their first child, Bane built a swing onto it- It's become a good luck charm for the family.

- - -

"Oh, yeah," Apollo said, "You know those secret admirer letters you got, the flight attendant, and the caretaker? Those were all Eros. Plus some other people...I've forgotten what else there was. Eros was the cause of most of everything that happened." We were sitting in his room on the big bed.

I nodded. "Okay. I had actually forgotten about all that. That whole year was such a blur."

"Well, just in case you hadn't." He turned his head to face me, stared at me for a moment. "I just noticed- what the hell are you wearing? I mean seriously, it has moth holes." He turned red from trying not to laugh.

I glared and started wagging my finger in his face. "Oh you shut up! Angie was looking for stuff and this was all we could find! Plus, Eros said that I had to wear something that looked like it was old!" I stood up and picked at the ragged thing.

"That's old all right!" He pulled me into his arms, laughing into my collarbone.

"Hey, at least I'm not wear a man-dress!" I crossed my arms.

He looked shocked. "This is a toga!"

"Uh-huh, sure. And a feather bed is manly." I looked down at his bed.

"Hey, at least it's new!"

"They don't exactly sell this stuff anywhere you know!"

We bit back and forth until Athena came in.

"Shut up or I swear I'll behead you!"

We both stopped and stared at her. "Were we too loud?" I asked, "Sorry about that!" I smiled nonchalantly.

Athena sighed and then realized what I was wearing. "How old is that?"

"uh...really old?"

She rolled her eyes. "Come on, we'll get a bath set for you and then you can wear the clothes I made for you."

I came back into Apollo's room feeling very clean. I'd never thought my skin could look so lovely,and i couldn't help but marvel at its softness. My hair was much kinder as well, for once I actually liked it.

Athena had given me a pretty red robe that felt weightless. I lightly pulled at the gold ringlet on top of my head.

"This is really weird." I stood in the doorway blushing.

Apollo tilted his head slightly and stared at me. "I like that," he said after a moment.

I blushed harder. "Well, I suppose this is all I'm wearing from now on. Why don't you change too? I mean, at least make it longer!" I pointed to his knee-high toga and he sighed.

"Fine." He left and came back a moment later with a longer toga.

I smiled. "That's better."

He frowned. "You really don't know how to dress comfortably."

I decided to ignore him; I felt too good. "I've been wanting to ask you about something." I went and sat down on his bed.

"What?"

"Why can the clouds hold our weight?"

Apollo laughed and stood next to me. "Well, the clouds are actually heavier than us. We are virtually weightless up here, seeing as we are gods and all. But we're still heavy to each other."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm heavier than you, even though were both weightless. Just like back on Earth. So, I can do this." I was suddenly plucked off of the bed and into his arms. I tried hard not to revel in the comfort of his arms and focused on the conversation.

"Oh. So, we really are on mount Olympus?" I looked down at the floor.

Apollo shook his head. "Actually, we're a few hundred feet above mount Olympus. We used to be on mount Olympus- it was a flat top- but then those damn idiots started climbing to the top and for some weird reason we couldn't stop them, so we had to give it a peak and move a few hundred feet above it."

He dropped me carefully on the bed and sat down next to me. "Strange how scientific it all is." I yawned.

He pulled my feet onto the bed. "You look tired, why don't you go to sleep?"

"And you said that Gods didn't get tired."

"Well, you're still new so it's going to take some time until you have enough energy."

I nodded and turned on my side. He was about to leave but I grabbed his fingers. "Stay with me."

He paused for a minute then turned and lay down next to me. We stared at each other for a minute. I sighed heavily and pressed my head into his chest.

"L-laurel?"

"I love you, Apollo." It was silent for a moment, and then he gathered me in his arms.

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
~fin~

This was my first original story on Quizilla! and I was so attached to it that when I moved to mibba it just had to tag along. I hope you all enjoyed the ride!